ExtremeBull X-MEN 1800wh: 100V, 20", C30 or C38, metal cage, 68lb

Knees look like they will be hurting too.  Looks like a replacement for the RS?

Looks a little like the Commander.  Is that an Extreme-Bull logo on the side?

I think it is a beautiful and very sporty wheel. If that color bar was chrome, I think it would definitely be my next wheel (it might even be without the chrome bar😂). The worst thing is the flanged mudguard. I mean, in an official launch, Begode posts pictures of their new wheel with flanged parts ... These things are what keep a company from giving a serious image.

PS for the administrator: it would be interesting to open a category "Extreme Bull" in the section of specific brands, or to include this topic (and all those related to Extreme Bull) within Begode

IMG_20220104_210026.jpg

Looks a bit like Trinity's outfit from The Matrix.

Trolley handle might be that rectangular looking button just behind the LED screen, picture six.....or maybe the grab handle at the front is all there is.

Power pad shape does seem a bit strange.

image.jpeg.bfd9700765cc42e965b6cdb2148fb07b.jpeg

On second look, they roll bar should officially be called "the shin crusher".

Also, finally a decent size mudguard! If only it didn't have those holes, they are counterproductive. And are these zip ties holding it?

13 minutes ago, ugoaps said:

PS for the administrator: it would be interesting to open a category "Extreme Bull" in the section of specific brands, or to include this topic (and all those related to Extreme Bull) within Begode

Already in the works, we're waiting for it to happen.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Paul A said:

Looks a bit like Trinity's outfit from The Matrix.

Trolley handle might be that rectangular looking button just behind the LED screen, picture six.....or maybe the grab handle at the front is all there is.

Power pad shape does seem a bit strange.

image.jpeg.bfd9700765cc42e965b6cdb2148fb07b.jpeg

Okay, let's not ruin Trinity's bad-ass reputation by comparing her outfit to this cringe photo shoot with those shoes :facepalm: (and what are these poses?!)

The flap behind the screen is actually for charge ports (its shown in one of the photos). Since the handle is molded into the headlight, looks like there won't be a trolley handle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No real rear light, no trolley handle, no easy way to put on custom pads because of the design, nothing really innovative, no thanks.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, xiiijojjo said:

Wow... This is just sad..

I'm looking for innovation not going back in time to when there were no trolley handles or rear lights even. download.thumb.png.97d4f7cd9f1350842125fa9a83be6f24.png

EUCs are VEHICLES not a TOYS.

Gotway/Extreme Bull have really disappointed me with everything that has released since the RS19.

Sure the RS19 is a disappointment in and of itself but that's mostly because of the fragile plastic body and poor waterproofing from factory. 

Just as i suspected there is no reason to upgrade if you have something in the RS19 specification range and there won't be a reason to for a long time it would seem.

If anyone at gotway/EB is listening (:roflmao:) what we want is an EUC with all of the functionality of an RS19: front light, rear light, front light bars, rear light bars, a STURDY trolley handle, handle+ lift switch, 1 power button, a rubber cover for charge ports, powerful BT speakers, top mounted powerful piezo alarm, built-in mudguard would be nice, also make it easy to flip the pedals down using only the shoe so you don't have to bend down. I have made a mod for this personally. 
And most importantly make it 100% water proof with trolley up or down please.
Hell if you somehow squeeze an inverter in there so my EUC essentially turns into a powerstation/vehicle i'll even pay modern EUC prices for it.

Until then i'm not even gonna waste anymore time talking about GW/EB products until they start innovating or improving. 

While i do believe much of your list is not going to happen at current price points, I agree wholeheartedly about brake lights. Whether these vehicles are being used in a closed racetrack or the street lights that indicating you are braking are essential.

Don't really believe prices will ever really go down again or that every single wheel will have all of those quality-of-life features. The market competition for lithium cells is only going to get worse over time and drive up prices. QUALITY battery manufacturers will have to greatly increase manufacturing capacity to meet this demand. Though if lithium based batteries are anything like computer parts, prices will never go down. This is the new pricing normal, sorry. The manufactures have seen how much some will pay. These are the only customers they want now. Corporate profit is the only priority. Especially in China where they are well safe from international lawsuits.

• Like 2

You are absolutely right about both lithium and computer parts prices never coming down again... And i don't necessarily mind prices going up, but i do when amount of features go down.

If features are added rather than removed i think a price increase would be fair. I just have a hunch this will be more expensive at release compared to RS19 release price even taking the increasing prices of lithium into account. 

added after ShanesPlanet and nosamplesplease liked this:

I personally believe Extreme Bull related posts belong in the "Begode (Gotway) "section it should be renamed "Gotway(Begode)/Extreme Bull" in my opinion.

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rawnei said:

No real rear light

There's a teeeeeny tiny rear light... and rear facing RGBs. I wonder if the RGBs will go all red when braking—that would be useful. I'd like to see that on all wheels with rear facing RGBs... might save me having to lust after bike brake lights (my name is Tawpie and I'm a lightoholic)

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to ExtremeBull X-MEN 1800wh: 100V, 20", C30 or C38, metal cage, 68lb