Why Discord Is Not Opening?

Gordon Heathcote

Hello Friends,

I am having a serious issue on Discord. When I try to open this app on my computer, it's loading. First I thought the issue occurred whether the problem for the bad internet connection. But it was fine, then I don't understand why is this happening. Can anyone suggest me how can I able to fix the issue? Please help me friends to solve it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gordon Heathcote said:

Hello Friends,

I am having a serious issue on Discord. When I try to open this app on my computer, it's loading. First I thought the issue occurred whether the problem for the bad internet connection. But it was fine, then I don't understand why is this happening. Can anyone suggest me how can I able to fix the issue? Please help me friends to solve it.

I noticed mine doing the same, starting about 5-6am est 12/28/21.    My guess is a server issue on their end.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 12/28/2021 at 7:30 PM, Gordon Heathcote said:

Hello Friends,

Hi Gordon, I dont know have you fixed the issue or not. But in common cases, the problem could be solved by clearing the cache. Sometimes the problem may happen due to unstable internet, but you said the internet connection is well. 

Anyway, you can follow up this guide, they discussed the solution nicely. Check out the every solution, hope that will help to solve the issue. Have a nice day!:)