IPS Zero - Tiltback

Tom

I've only got 25km on my IPS Zero so far, but can't be sure about the tiltback yet. My speed is limited at 20km/ph, and when it beeps I slow down and I can feel the pedals "level out" but I can't really feel them tilt back to begin with. When you reach 30km/ph speeds, does the tiltback get much worse? 

Also, I don't like leaning forwards too far, so I speed up by pushing my foot tightly down on the pedal to give it a burst of acceleration, is this ok below 25km/ph or could it cause a cut out?

I don't feel any tilt back below 25kph. You can go faster ignoring the bips (light sound around 23kph). I think the tilt back will be activated around 28kph.

You don't have to fear a cut out if you accelerate slowly below 28kph. At 28kph,  DO NOT ignore the bips and the tilt back.

I reached 122 km speed up to 30 kh with full 100% battery have traveled 19 km
I think you can get to 20 but certainly not to 30/35 Km
I'm having a problem getting 20/22 kmh feel unstable pedals, do not push me up and pitching down.
It this happens more from the side of the 'switch.
I did leveling but still this way and goes to increase when the battery is below 50 percent.
dall 'side each other goes a little better, and this appears to 24/25 kmh
that does not do it always makes me think of a power output not stable when it goes on absorption.
I reached for the little kmh 26/27 and I do not trust you to continue on to these speeds down 20/22 on the side switch with no fear of him down inprovviso pedal.
someone can explain whether it is normal or what it can depend.
then to 40% Battery played me saying low voltage.
while I am driving on a saita to 6.8%.

I have almost 30 km on my zero and like it very much. What i would like to know is at what speed starts the beeping and  the tilt back.

I reached the point where it starts beeping but don't know how fast i go. Once i am more confident i will look with the app, but at the moment i dont think its safe to hold my smartphone in the hand while riding.

2 hours ago, Ponne said:

I have almost 30 km on my zero and like it very much. What i would like to know is at what speed starts the beeping and  the tilt back.

I reached the point where it starts beeping but don't know how fast i go. Once i am more confident i will look with the app, but at the moment i dont think its safe to hold my smartphone in the hand while riding.

@Ponne Here you go. Slower beep starts at ~23. Faster beep at 26.

On 10-2-2016 at 4:02 AM, logos122 said:

@Ponne Here you go. Slower beep starts at ~23. Faster beep at 26.

Thanks for the info. Ofcourse i do have another question.

Is it possible to link the color of the LED lights in relation with your travel speed. For example green light at 0-10kmph, yelow at 10-15kmph and so forth?

• 2 weeks later...
On February 11, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Ponne said:

Thanks for the info. Ofcourse i do have another question.

Is it possible to link the color of the LED lights in relation with your travel speed. For example green light at 0-10kmph, yelow at 10-15kmph and so forth?

That I'm not sure about. I don't have one. I doubt that's an option tho. 

• 2 months later...
On 2-2-2016 at 0:00 AM, Stefan(O) said:

I reached 122 km speed up to 30 kh with full 100% battery have traveled 19 km
I think you can get to 20 but certainly not to 30/35 Km
I'm having a problem getting 20/22 kmh feel unstable pedals, do not push me up and pitching down.
It this happens more from the side of the 'switch.
I did leveling but still this way and goes to increase when the battery is below 50 percent.
dall 'side each other goes a little better, and this appears to 24/25 kmh
that does not do it always makes me think of a power output not stable when it goes on absorption.
I reached for the little kmh 26/27 and I do not trust you to continue on to these speeds down 20/22 on the side switch with no fear of him down inprovviso pedal.
someone can explain whether it is normal or what it can depend.
then to 40% Battery played me saying low voltage.
while I am driving on a saita to 6.8%.

I'm having the same problem when riding around 21kmh, it's feels like the wheel goes a liitle back and forth constantly (even when fully charged)

When riding faster this behavior dissappears... 

Do you think this is normal? or maybe it is related to a specific firmware version?

Archived