Is it possible to change your user name?

EUC Extreme

I see.
But I would like that for clarity everywhere I would have the same name. EUC Extreme I am. It is not a company. EUC Extreme is working for a company whose name is electric-scooter-shop.com
New people find it easier to find me as Youtube, Facebook, and the name of the forum is the same.
This is how I think at first glance.
It may be the wrong way :)
But you got me thinking :)

Edit:

vee :)

7 hours ago, EUC Extreme said:

But I would like that for clarity everywhere I would have the same name. EUC Extreme I am. It is not a company. EUC Extreme is working for a company whose name is electric-scooter-shop.com

You do realize you're already talking about yourself in third person, right? ;) 

5 hours ago, esaj said:

You do realize you're already talking about yourself in third person, right? ;) 

Esa, I do not understand anything: D
It may be possible: D

Sometimes, at the time when I made my Youtube channel, I guessed that it shall also be considered in other parts of the world. So I made the name of the domestic language. Name should be in English flashlight freak.
Yeah, but now even the name has been changed.
I started making videos torches testing is done.
There is no such case nobody did. At least not here.
Then there was the flashlight ranking site which was able to compare the lights with each other. It is the site no longer exists.
But it was popular.

1 minute ago, EUC Extreme said:

Esa, I do not understand anything: D
It may be possible: D

Wasn't that important, just a joke... What I said was "tajuathan puhuvasi itsestäsi jo kolmannessa persoonassa", as you were referring to yourself as "EUC extreme". ;)

3 minutes ago, EUC Extreme said:

That much I think I understood that I understood what you meant :D:P
But I wondered just that, if named here would put ....
(vee) EUC Extreme Or something like that? :wacko:
Would suggestions ??

(vee) EUC Extreme

(vee73) EUC Extreme

vee (EUC Extreme)

vee73 (EUC Extreme)

Something like that maybe. There are many references in other topics to "vee" or "vee73", so people would know who that is.

Archived