340whr average battery life?

905brett

@905brett

Try inflating the tire with 4bar (higher speed and weight), this will reduce friction.

LHOTZ 340: 100Kg at 17KmH cruising speed, after 12km leaves me with 50% juice. Below 50% wheel is no fun at all to ride with my weight.

Theoretically 680Wh should leave you with >500Wh that you can use, that's 36Km at 17KmH cruising speed.

But at 25KmH cruising speed, your range will drop to around 16Km.

Ho raggiunto 122 km velocità fino a 30 kh con completa della batteria al 100% hanno viaggiato 19 km 
Penso che si può arrivare a 20, ma non certo per 30/35 Km 
Sto avendo un problema ottenere 20/22 kmh sentono pedali instabili, non mi spingere verso l'alto e pitching giù. 
e questo accade più dal lato dell 'interruttore. 
l'ho fatto livellamento, ma ancora in questo modo e va ad aumentare quando la batteria è al di sotto del 50 per cento. 
dall' lato l'altro va un po 'meglio, e questo sembra 24/25 kmh 
che non fa mi fa sempre pensare a una potenza non è stabile quando va in assorbimento. 
ho raggiunto per il piccolo kmh 26/27 e non mi fido di continuare a queste velocità verso il basso 20 / 22 sul interruttore laterale senza timore di lui giù inprovviso pedale. 
qualcuno può spiegare se è normale o che cosa può dipendere. 
poi al 40% della batteria giocato me dicendo a bassa tensione. 
mentre sto guidando su una Saita al 6,8%.

I reached 122 km speed up to 30 kh with full 100% battery have traveled 19 km
I think you can get to 20 but certainly not to 30/35 Km
I'm having a problem getting 20/22 kmh feel unstable pedals, do not push me up and pitching down.
It this happens more from the side of the 'switch.
I did leveling but still this way and goes to increase when the battery is below 50 percent.
dall 'side each other goes a little better, and this appears to 24/25 kmh
that does not do it always makes me think of a power output not stable when it goes on absorption.
I reached for the little kmh 26/27 and I do not trust you to continue on to these speeds down 20/22 on the side switch with no fear of him down inprovviso pedal.
someone can explain whether it is normal or what it can depend.
then to 40% Battery played me saying low voltage.
while I am driving on a saita to 6.8%.

• 2 months later...

I have a IPS Zero 340 and i have my tire pressure at 2.3 // 2.5bar and then i can ride around 25km.

i have the Zero in speed setting 25km/h so it starts tilting back when im around 22km/h. Most of the time im riding around 20km/h cause i can feel a soft tilt-back come real quickly.

my weight is 70kilo.

my friend who has the same IPS Zero and same tire pressure but weighs around 105kilo can only do 14km riding over the same road with the same speed settings.

if i check his engine load when riding its almost 10% more then mine. if we switch from EUC then i can see the same results but then mine ips says 10% more load.

Also when he drove mine first and then i get back on mine the battery raises with 10% - 15%.

So i really think it has a lot to do with weight of the rider, he's now going to the gym to lose weight so we will find out in a few months if his range of driving will increase :P

• 2 weeks later...

@Glenn De Wever Hi Glenn, probably a good idea for your friend to loose weight ... :)

In the meantime: I'm 100KG myself and get 14 Km out of my 240 Wh IPS Zero. - But with a tire pressure of 4 bar.

I consider 2,5 bar much to low for a 100 KG rider. I suggest at least around 3,5 bar.

Keep in mind that the wheel will behave different with higher tire pressure.

Archived