Need a new Battery for my Airwheel s5

First, have you asked the seller if they sell parts or offer servicing?

Finding an official Airwheel service center is probably going to be pretty much impossible. But I did see a few batteries for sale in EBay, for a horribly steep price though. But replacing the battery is probably not too difficult to do by yourself.

Another option would be to search for a local e-bicycle battery service center. They should be able to replace the faulty battery cells, or even rebuild the battery completely with new cells.

edit: This post applies to the Airwheel EUC, which turns out was not the topic of this discussion:whistling:

-

In all likelyhood, buying another (and better!) wheel will be cheaper. If a battery replacement is even possible. But who knows, maybe you will get lucky and it's not as bad as I think.

Edited by meepmeepmayer

6 hours ago, KENT P said:

Unfortunately that is not very encouraging for owners of Airwheels.

Unfortionately there is nothing encouraging in beeing an airwheels euc owner. They are way too expensive with old, dangerous technology. There is no reason at all to invest anything in repairs!

Edit: just saw that the S5 is no EUC - so i have no idea about it :(

Edited by Chriull

48 minutes ago, KENT P said:

I wish I knew that Airwheels are not good...  before investing in this model.

Oh well  so much for segways in my future.

Ups - sorry. Thought this is about airwheel euc's as this was in the general forum - moved it to the right subforum.

I don't know anything about these products from airwheel...

2 hours ago, KENT P said:

I wish I knew that Airwheels are not good...  before investing in this model.

Oh well  so much for segways in my future.

Oh no, I also thought you talked about the Airwheel electric unicycle!! Sorry!! Turns out the S5 is a Minipro-like hoverboard with handlebar.

Forget everything bad we said about it, we thought it was the very old and crappy (nowadays) Airwheel-brand electric unicycle.

Looks like the S5 has decent specs. It may very well be worthwile (financially) to get a replacement battery. I don't know, or where to get a battery other than to google where to buy one, though.