GotWay MSuper2 improvement

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got an email from Jane with tracking number. I will get mine tomorrow. I think it's faster here in US, only 2 days.

I've been riding my TG-F3 to work for a month now and just want to upgrade like anybody.

I'm sure you'll love it like I do. Can't leave home without it. 

Advance Happy Birthday!

Dranreb,

I have a Tg-F3 too for over a month now. Hope you can update us with your experiences with your new wheel compared to Tg-F3. I have never rode another wheel so I wouldn't know if Tg-F3 was bad or good.

thanks shady , price are almost the same in France.

For the warranty  in china cost you 150 Euro to send it back in case of problems maybe better buy it in your country , don't you have seller Gotway in UK ? 

I agree. My 4th LED even after full charge doesn't light up. But if you move your wheel back and forth it lights up just for a moment. So I conclude it's only a LED problem not really anything to do with charge capacity. What I observed was, it charges full, jut LED is not functional. Didn't check technically with volt meter/ some meter etc, only an observation. 

thanks shady , price are almost the same in France.

For the warranty in china cost you 150 Euro to send it back in case of problems maybe better buy it in your country , don't you have seller Gotway in UK ?

The only UK seller I have found of angry EUC's is a guy who sells Ninebots. He seems like a really nice guy who offers good service but in the end, I couldn't resist the speed of the Gotway.

Yes I saw him on YouTube I think... very cool guy sound like a serious guys . Hope you will enjoy your wheel soon , I m dreaming of mind too soon .

What did they say about your warranty service from china .... Do they have a line for customer service ? I can even find a website of the brand on Internet ... Just a Facebook page not even sure it's the the assembler

The only UK seller I have found of angry EU is a guy who sells Ninebots. He seems like a really nice guy who offers good service but in the end, I couldn't resist the speed of the Gotway.

There is also Jason McNeil of Wheelgo who is a member on here. His after sales service is great and he's always happy to help.

I got my 2 IPS132'S from him.

Well guys I'm always worry about after sale service since if we have to send back battery for example or the wheel .... No air shipping company doing that because of the big battery , you need to be a company to order a shipping not sure how they deal with it

Hmm. I just unplug when the charger light turns green. I didn't know I have to re-plug it to charge 100%. I thought green means 100%.  Is that's why 4 LED is not light up? Am I missing something here?

Well guys I'm always worry about after sale service since if we have to send back battery for example or the wheel .... No air shipping company doing that because of the big battery , you need to be a company to order a shipping not sure how they deal with it

With the relatively small problem of a wheel nut coming loose on my first IPS the first thing Jason suggested was that he send me a return label for me to send it back.

I didn't want the delay so he said I was fine to take the case off and tighten the nuts myself without it affecting warranty. He even gave guidance on the best way to do it. :)

If they send a return label under warranty for all pieces than its a great service just need to understand if this is OFFICIAL for all pieces or not . I don't see nothing clear and where to fix it in case of problems .... Where's is the warehouse , contact from the company's ? Did there is some official data ?

• 1 month later...

Your best bet for Gotways is either Jane Mo at the manufacturers or their international agent Kevin Lee.

Both involve direct importation from China. If anything goes wrong both are very helpful with spare parts and instructional videos to help you make repairs but returning a wheel to China for repair is not really a viable option.

I also bought my IPS from wheelgo . Jason really knows eucs , explained the diferences , let me try all the wheels and even ride with me on London. ( we crossed the tower bridge on a saturday and was very fun to see the reactions of turists and people along the way , we  even were stoped by a lovely london couple that wanted to ask questions and take pictures with us. Like other people mentioned  I do feel concerned about importing from China without having a local support. It would be great if we could by gotways eucs in uk.  Hopefuly Jason will accept my sugestion. (he is in china visiting eucs factories at the moment). I hope he sees this post.

I've spoken with Jason before on the subject of Gotway imports.

I can understand his problem in that once you add enough to the sell price to cover return postage and warranty repair, as you are obliged to if you sell in the UK the wheels will start to look very expensive especially if they have numerous small failures, so reliability must be his primary concern.

I also talked with him about that and i understand his councerns but experienced wheel riders want gotways  because of its performance (the market is here and growing exponencialy) and they are importing them from China even knowing that if there is a problem they will have to pay to send them back to China or do the repair themselves. And i am talking about 150£ shipping costs or more.

I am not good with diy  and as most people i would not mind to pay more to have a local support .

i believe that everybody that buys gotways  or any other " angry wheels "  (like someone else cleverly called them in this forum),  for that matter should understand that they may need repairs that might incur in further costs aswell as they know they shoud use protection to avoid injury  . If you want reliability instead of performance you should go for airwheel or IPS.

I believe we are all early addopters but people that want " angry wheels" are pushing the boundaries of the technology and have to be aware and accept the risks involved. If you are not whilling to accept the risks , the angry wheels are not for you. 

I reckon everybody that buy one of this wheels should sign a contract accepting the risks and limitted warranty of the angry wheels. It is not fair that the liability should fall on the seller shoulders. After all we are all adults , this wheels should not be sold to children without parental consent in my opinion.

Archived