New Sherman? (Sherman Max)

InfiniteWheelie

5 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Really?! wow I'd never noticed :huh:

An example in this section in medium mode - with timestamp

You can really see how much angle forward and back it gets, especially when accelerating and braking It's a lot!

In hard mode the slow tilting on acceleration / braking is less pronounced, and forward tilt on turns the same

Edited by supercurio
  • Thanks 1

Interesting, I guess I will try to take more notice of it on the next ride! I have only ever run in medium, so it should be doing it on my wheel from what you say. I might even set up a cam like you did. The other reason why I say I haven't noticed is that I've come to a full stop after hard braking and never noticed the pedals still tilting back. Unless of course they return to level very quickly..

• Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 3:39 PM, supercurio said:

An example in this section in medium mode - with timestamp

You can really see how much angle forward and back it gets, especially when accelerating and braking It's a lot!

In hard mode the slow tilting on acceleration / braking is less pronounced, and forward tilt on turns the same

Uff discusting my sherman clasic V2 in MEDIUM mode FW.58 not have this intensity at all. Yes on roundabound dip is here continuously move slowly "down".(recover in seconds after roundabount)

In you video looks exactly like "MY" soft mode. 

Hard mode i not use becasue i feel floationg like wood on water compare to medium where pedal is responsive  in real time without "delay". I can comapre my MEDIUM to 16X hard mode in responce time and feel ( shure 16x aceleretion is beter and more efortless ).

Braking i test it and best on medium becasue tilt help me vith stability anyway i cant brake on "MAXIMUM" on sherman becasue pedals dip and i fall behind hapend 3x (slow speed fall) compare to 16X(pain motor noise) nad MSP HT( where i can MAX braking) dont forget my riding weight is almost max sherman allowed and everything must be afected with that fact.

My pedals is in level no PA or anything changed just calibrated with buble wright.115417_1.jpg

@DjPanJan all Shermans (and Sherman Max) are the same on this.

I accelerate and brake very hard in this video which makes the tilting more obvious. I generally can't ride in soft mode: with this leaning intensity it feels like I'm falling off (Sherman soft mode is for riding without pads)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...