Mango

From eevee's video: "innovation", "very unlike InMotion", "aggressive" 10x.

The only bad InMotion trait is being too safe - low limits and many safety precautions. In my opinion this is the thing they've changed. I expect this innovation to be related to power. Maybe 100kph top speed, or 200 volts, or some ultra torque.

Edited by amomymous
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 8:13 PM, Mango said:

According to eevee’s Abrams Part 2 video, it is all but confirmed Inmotion’s next wheel will be high performance and will continue the naming scheme. Inmotion is apparently very serious about high performance. It’s all secretive at the moment, but announcement will be coming soon.

according to inmotion instagram page, it will be the fastest wheel ever made

9D94C494-A9B3-418A-8E44-CBF5DC85C4BB.thumb.jpeg.5ba099a1c12e1c1786cde4c8b86f9712.jpeg

but not the longest range, and the naming scheme and slogan is open for public suggestion, so inmotion is rightly serious in their new high performance endeavour.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 2

Inmotion pulled their post, so we’re back to speculating on their next performance wheel.

I hope it is symmetrical. I love the changing lights on my KS 14D, but I also love the v11 headlamp.

Biggest news is we get top speed, most powerful wheel without gotway quality - that’s my takeaway.

• Like 1

if it is the most powerful wheel as well as the wheel with the longest range it is almost guaranteed to also have the largest battery of any wheel ever made, as it is the li-ion cells that are the power-bottleneck with current technolgy.

It could be circumvented by using li-poly pouch cells, but those are seriously expensive and degrade much more quickly than li-ion cells.

• Like 1

… fastest, most powerful, longest range wheel …

by InMotion. 

As in comparison to their line up. the biggest battery they have is 1750wh. Or is everyone reading the post as all wheels ever made by Veteran and Begode? 

1 hour ago, Kekafuch said:

by InMotion. 

As in comparison to their line up. the biggest battery they have is 1750wh. Or is everyone reading the post as all wheels ever made by Veteran and Begode? 

Yeah, nah… I think it will be 2200 or so - something just above the V12.

2 hours ago, Kekafuch said:

by InMotion. 

No, their post says "fastest ever made" and "most powerful machine" *without* qualifiers, and then only "longest range by InMotion" with that qualifier "by InMotion".

I would expect somewhere in 2-3kWh range, but doubting they'll cross beyond 3kWh range. But then again I didn't expect them to champion speeds beyond 40mph and here we are, so who knows.

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 3

On 11/18/2021 at 8:13 PM, Mango said:

According to eevee’s Abrams Part 2 video, it is all but confirmed Inmotion’s next wheel will be high performance and will continue the naming scheme. Inmotion is apparently very serious about high performance. It’s all secretive at the moment, but announcement will be coming soon.

who cares as long as there is no real machine. I remember loads of announcements of things never seen real life. Sorry :-)

2 hours ago, AtlasP said:

No, their post says "fastest ever made" and "most powerful machine" *without* qualifiers, and then only "longest range by InMotion" with that qualifier "by InMotion".

I do agree, and that’s how I read it too. But:

My ride today was:

- longest

- fastest

- the most fun I’ve ever had on an EUC.”

In this context it would be clear that the qualifier points to the first two as well. And since I have no idea how they tend to write or say this in China, I decide to be open to the fact that this is what they could mean after all.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When will there be real life info about this V13 Raptor? Is Inmotion totally focused on V12 errors now? They promised us a "statement" in January 2022.  

To me range, top speed, suspension, price and solid design is important. Kingsong S20  looks good but I have more faith in Inmotion. The S20 coolness is not solid its red-black sidepads.  My Sherman have a dent in the rim Im sick to the bone of  low Quality EUCs. 

• Haha 1

Better to put out a fire in your current house before you build a new one.

The V12 issue is a MAJOR public relations problem. My guess is Inmotion is trying to win back the trust(AND money) of the community before marketing something new with the current level of community scepticism.

• Like 3

I've changed my preorder a few times now...1st the V12, then the S20, then back to the V12 and now back to the S20.  I sure hope I'm lucky to get my S20 early enough and it turns out to be a sturdy and reliable euc.  As much as I love my V10F, it's just too slow for me now and the V13 far away imo.

Edited by Grimm10
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was waiting for V13 but yesterday put in deposit for S20. V13 will definitely not make it for 2022 riding season. Maybe at the end of summer at best with first batch units. Spring 2023 with first batch issues ironed out it will be a strong option. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I pre-ordered my S20 on August 26, 2021 from eWheels.  I don't know if I'll be in the first 40 batch or waiting until May.  I am eagerly waiting for the specs to be release for the V13 to see if it will compete.  If the V13 looks better, I'll be getting that.  Now that reviews are about to drop for the S20, and we're seeing some unboxing videos, I'm getting excited for it.  I really like the styling and even the red color.  

This reminds me of when the S18 came out. I got mine early (2nd batch) then when the V11 dropped, I bought it as well and my son got my S18.  I was a bit disappointed in the voltage sage of the S18 due to the battery configuration and I've been happy with the V11, although have wanted a bit more speed for commuting on roads.  I really want to avoid buying both models but I'm sure my son wouldn't mind if I did.  LOL

21 minutes ago, Cranium said:

I pre-ordered my S20 on August 26, 2021 from eWheels.  I don't know if I'll be in the first 40 batch or waiting until May.  I am eagerly waiting for the specs to be release for the V13 to see if it will compete.  If the V13 looks better, I'll be getting that.  Now that reviews are about to drop for the S20, and we're seeing some unboxing videos, I'm getting excited for it.  I really like the styling and even the red color.  

This reminds me of when the S18 came out. I got mine early (2nd batch) then when the V11 dropped, I bought it as well and my son got my S18.  I was a bit disappointed in the voltage sage of the S18 due to the battery configuration and I've been happy with the V11, although have wanted a bit more speed for commuting on roads.  I really want to avoid buying both models but I'm sure my son wouldn't mind if I did.  LOL

I hate to break it to you, but if you didn't order on Aug 19, you are not in the first 40.  Mee either 😔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Mango changed the title to Inmotion V13 Speculation