Selling "like new" InMotion V10F impulse buy, Rohnert Park, CA.

Ordered from eWheels.com new. I'm looking to recoup my impulse purchase, but I missed their 14 day return window due to rain & the pedals are sort of scratched from just trying to learn to stand on it. Comes with neoprene cover, looking to get $1,500 or maybe I'll keep it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

My brain has problems, with spatial awareness. It's why I can't drive. Not sure an EUC was a good choice. Looking for help trying to save some pennies? I'll help you get a basically brand new wheel at a fair discount.

InMotion%20V10F.jpeg

And a side view with the pedal folded up. All scratches are just fascia. EUC odometer has 1.8 mi at last check.

InMotion%20V10F%20pedal.jpeg

• Like 2

Yes, dont give up yet :)

No spatial awareness neeed for EUCs. If you can balance on one leg for five seconds you can ride an electric unicycle. But yeah, learning it is a bitch. A dozen half hour sessions spread over as many days before you can expect to barely stay on in a straight line is perfectly normal. There are lots of good instruction videos on youtube. I recommend the ones from UStride (next to that railing) and from kujirolls (in the parking garage with the girl)

• Like 3

I agree with all the past posters! Try and keep at it. I’ve only been at it a few weeks, but it’s a ton of fun. I won’t deny it’s a STEEP learning curve at first and can feel discouraging. If you had the impulse to buy one, you obviously want to ride. I started by clinging to a fence and barely able to go any length, since then I’m doing multi hour rides. I promise the frustrations you’re having now are worth the payoff that’s coming. 

• Like 3

It took me more than 3 weeks to be able to get both feet on the pedals from the ground.  I spent lots of time one footing it until it finally clicked. The first day I was practicing, I was exhausted after 5 minutes. Like out of breath, run  a 5k exhausted.  It's all new muscles, and new pathways in your brain to get the balance.  Go slow.  If you can balance on a bike or a scooter, you can learn to balance on the EUC.  It's worth it.  Just put in 5-10 minutes each day, even learning to balance the wheel under your dominant foot takes time.

• Like 2

Hahaha, I have a traumatic brain injury from motorcycle accident in '14 in my past, too. But a friend came down from in the mountains with his two KingSongs and got me rolling around for something like a good hour or two, providing support on his... I really had a lot of kinda half-dazed fun with it (I turn with my MIND!) (Also, I was DISCOVERING NEWLY FOUND MUSCLES IN MY KNEE!) but for that price, I kinda just want a good range, good speed ebike. 🤷🏼‍♀️ My research on that front is kinda pulling up bupkis tho, there's really no "good" ebike company TBH. They're all tryna make their buck, by being proprietary as heck. Good article I found via Hacker News tho, custom built 170 cell battery giving 111-310 mile range. I don't have a welder thoooo, sooooo... * throws my hands in the air like I just don't care * (https://jacquesmattheij.com/long-range-ebike/)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, yeah, still looking to resale it. I tried riding it by myself and quickly crashed... they LOOK awesome and I'm sure once ya get up to speed, they're great but prob not a thing for ME. At least the cat scan I got after my spill said "no cats in there"!

• Like 1