[SOLD] For Sale in Toronto Canada: Kingsong 16S with helmet, pads, grip tape, glasses, extra trolley handle. $1200 CAD

Fabioso

No longer available.
-------------------

For Sale is a used Kingsong 16S with 1200km ridden. Purchased in jan 2019 and battery size is 840Wh. There are a few scratches from when I was first learning (all low speed jump offs) which can be seen in the many photos. They do not affect performance at all, as any Kingsong rider will guarantee you, this thing is built like a tank and can withstand much more. Max speed is 35km/h and lights / speakers all work perfect. Comes with charger.

It has never been ridden in the rain, and the battery has always been left at 35-60% , while being topped off occasionally to ensure the battery life lasts as long as possible. I have also installed the best grip tape on the market to ensure my feet do not slip off, and it has never failed me since.

Comes with many extra items:

Fox Rampage Comp – Full face downhill MTB helmet. Size medium. Never crashed. Has rear view mirror installed which comes in very handy when riding. $300 value

Knockoff Oakley biking glasses that fit with helmet on. Comes with 5 interchangeable lenses. 

Triple-8 Elbow pads, Knee pads, and Wrist Guards. Perfect for anyone trying to learn how to ride.

Replaceable new metal trolley handles to replace the scratched stock plastic one. I’m not savvy enough to install it, and never got around to learning how.

Unused sheet of vicious grip tape, if you ever want to change the currently installed one for something fresh.

Pics can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/BFsQPlo

Edited by Fabioso
  • Like 2

• Fabioso changed the title to [SOLD] For Sale in Toronto Canada: Kingsong 16S with helmet, pads, grip tape, glasses, extra trolley handle. $1200 CAD