Dissatisfied customer

EUCRookie

2 minutes ago, AeonDrone said:

The point is not to yell and scream at customers period it's not good in any type of business unless screaming is part of the job

No doubt, yelling and screaming at people, in businesses or any other part of life that is, is a poor outcome for any interaction.
In case you were in the needed of some validation. Yes, agree. Of course.

That said, in order to make this a discussion which can have a constructive outcome, you'll need to trust participants here with giving more information so they can make their own mind. You will not be able to control what they think or if they agree on what is the point or not.

With sufficient information, there can be opportunities for change and improvement, so things don't happen again. I would hope that it's the point.

Maybe the complaint is that things got emotional in the store, not that the wheel failed to meet the customer expectations? It's clearly a case with two sides to the story and we're only getting one side—but regardless it is unfortunate that a customer felt abused during the interaction. Maybe the yelling was justified, maybe it wasn't, but it is sad to hear that anyone felt the need to raise their voices.

• Like 1

Just now, supercurio said:

Thanks @eevees for the clarification.

To me, your story is a lot more believable @AeonDrone's version since you shared the information he refused to despite multiple requests aka the context and what the problem was to begin with.

Maybe better call the police in such case instead of having to do the policing yourself? Not sure.

Either way this problematic thread should probably not remain, it seems rather misleading.

Thanks for hearing me out. I shouldn't have yelled at him but my patience wore thin after all the time we spent with him. He keeps saying we sold him a broken EUC but it works perfectly fine. It only has cosmetic scratches and chips caused by him when did performed his "5 tube repairs". 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, winterwheel said:

In case it does remain, I'll just mention that several people here in Edmonton have acquired wheels from eevees in Vancouver, no complaints or issues.

Thanks for the kind words and for referring people to us. We really appreciate it especially as a young business. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, eevees said:

We offered to provide him with new shell pieces at cost ($20) which he refused.

That's a lie each part of the shell is going to be a total of over 100 plus shipping and you did not over to fix it.

1 hour ago, eevees said:

He continued to threaten us with lawsuits so I calmly asked him to leave the store in which he refused

Another lie I actually only once said if we can't come up with a fair deal then we maybe looking at a class action and I did not threaten or say it in a rude way. You then immediately decided yelling and screaming at customers is a good idea. At any point is never right to do what you did to anyone

1 hour ago, winterwheel said:

In case it does remain, I'll just mention that several people here in Edmonton have acquired wheels from eevees in Vancouver, no complaints or issues.

Wait until something breaks and they will resort to yelling and screaming to get there way like children

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Should be deleted because it’s unfair to the store owners.

So you think it's right to yell and scream at customers?

You don't think that's just inhumane? No it's not the right way to do good business and I have a right to tell my story if I feel hurt

1 hour ago, eevees said:

I told him that I would call the police.

Another lie you were yelling way before threatening to call the police

1 hour ago, eevees said:

He still wouldn't leave so I finally had to resort to yelling him out of the store

Again not true you were yelling way before asking me to leave I was trying to work things out with you and not leave on bad terms. You clearly think it's ok to verbally abusive

1 hour ago, eevees said:

We are so integrated in our community and give the best possible customer service to our customers.

You think it's ok to lie and twist the story and be verbally abusive to get your way and call that good customer service

1 hour ago, eevees said:

We have him on camera admitting that selling a cosmetically scratched EUC is not considered a lemon.

Please upload the video (in it's entirety) unedited for everyone to see. You wont because you a lying!

Do you all think the right thing to do here is for @eevees to upload the video let everyone can see what really happened that day?

I'm not saying I'm a saint either and all I wanted to do is make things right and not leave on bad terms. Even after all this time they haven't reached out to apologize and invite me back to make things right because they're not good people to deal with and this is a good thread to let others know about it. If they ever decide to call me and make things right then I will rest my case but they have to be genuine and actually admit they were wrong and show us the video