Looking to buy KS-16s, V8S, or V10F (Northern VA)

Rob E

2 hours ago, OldFartRides said:

I guess that 14s in Powhatan is smaller than you want ?

And then there’s that 18xl in DC….

The 18xl is more than I was hoping to spend. Would it be a good choice for a first wheel?

I hear good things about them….and you would probably not outgrow it as fast as the 14s.

But if you want small and nimble to just to toodle  around on,  for less than half the price….

I still like my 16s.

I'm probably way too far up north here to sell but but I believe having a wheel that's water resistant and good for off-roading is pretty much a must so I think inmotion is going to be the best option. I'm not a fan of being restricted to nice roads and pretty days lol

18 hours ago, Rob E said:

The 18xl is more than I was hoping to spend. Would it be a good choice for a first wheel?

The 18XL is a fantastic first wheel. It's really not that much bigger than the wheels you're currently considering, while having both a higher top speed (which means a higher safety margin even at lower speeds) and much greater range. If one can find a used 18XL in good shape for around or less than the price of a new V8S or V10[F] or 16S I say that's a great option.

• Like 1