Where did you buy? Help others find a good seller!

This topic is to help people find a seller for their location. Outside of a few countries, it's not obvious where to buy an electric unicycle and what (good) sellers are available.

So I thought it would be helpful if everyone posts where they got their ride!

Format:

Your location (preferably bold) - seller - which wheel(s) you bought (and when, if it wasn't recently) - possibly a comment whether you would buy again or not, or what else you want to add

For example:

USA - ewheels - Begode RS19 - great service!

Germany - scooterhelden.de - Inmotion V11 - everything perfect so far, very fast shipping

Thanks!

• Like 1

USA. I actually bought my two KS wheels from a place in Ohio called AMG studios (audio equip) that sells wheels for a little cheaper on fleabay. Reason being availability at the time. No after sale service, but quick ship. I think the owner is a guy who rides and sells a few wheels on the side.

The mcmv2 I bought for the Amish man I ordered from Freemotion, again, availability at the time. Quick ship, but no help regarding emails about warranty rego. after the sale.

I think that if I buy again in the future, I’ll go with either Ewheels or euco TBD just on the support reputation they have.

11 minutes ago, OldFartRides said:

The mcmv2 I bought for the Amish man I ordered from Freemotion, again, availability at the time. Quick ship, but no help regarding emails about warranty rego. after the sale.

Is this a joke, a typo, or are you sitting on a great story? :D

• Like 1

California, USA - eWheels - King Song 16X & King Song 18XL - Fast shipping, got the 18XL within a couple days of ordering (it was in-stock when I did). The 16X was on backorder so I had to wait a little over a week for the ship to arrive but the eWheels team provided frequent updates and once it was unloaded from the ship I got the wheel within a couple days. Both wheels arrived in great condition and with a free pair of wrist guards, which I lend out to friends who want to try out my wheels. The team at eWheels has been very responsive to any questions I've got for them and typically provide a helpful answer within 12-24 hours.

California, USA - EUC Forum Private Sales channel - King Song 18L - I bought a used 18L from a veteran community member here on our forum. My experience was great! It was my first wheel and I had a lot of questions and the forum member was patient and helpful. I got the wheel within a week and in excellent condition and have had no problems with it since receiving it three months ago. Because the price we agreed on was a significant amount of cash, I requested we make the transaction through Paypal under goods & services (and offered to comp Paypal's fee) just in case a dispute needed to be settled, which I do for all trades of significant value that can't be done in-person for my own peace-of-mind.

• Like 1

OK guys, if anyone knows where to get a used or even a new unicycle in Canada pls let me know!

Smartwheels.ca in Burlington don't have anything used. Inmotion in Ottawa or Kijiji is the same. Cannot get a hold of VanEUC in Vancouver.

Do Ewheels in US have used? I know they ship to Canada.

Finland - EUC.SALE (Europe) - New Inmotion V10F - cheap price, but NO warranty, bad service & communication, lying & threatening customer.

Hi everyone! We must share our story about the recent experience in hope that noone will have one like us. I bought a new V10F wheel in May2021 from EUC.SALE for my girlfriend, we received and first used it in June. In August it shut down immediately after a free spin (I also own V11, V8, Nikola Plus. All of them were bought from other shops, so I know this is not how a normal electric unicycle should be). I emailed the shop about the problem and they agreed that we opened the wheel and sent them the videos about the fault. I also asked an experienced rider who has fixed so many different EUCs to check my wheel, and he also said this is surely a warranty case: both the Mainboard and the Battery were broken.

They sent us the mainboard for replacement, but then they didn't want to send the battery and required we send them the whole wheel, or else they would not do the warranty. Ok, I sent the wheel, PAID the shipping cost all BY MYSELF. When they received the wheel they didn't want to do the warranty and said the only option was to pay 800 euros for the new battery. I asked them for some time to think about this because this is too much money. Suddenly the shop sent an email and said they had already changed the BMS module (not the whole battery) with a bill of 235 euros (including higher shipping cost). When I questioned about they doing without agreement with customer and raising the shipping & service costs, they threatened to "bring the wheel back to its broken stage" if I don't pay.

The shop tricked me to send them the wheel "for warranty", but later denied the warranty, blamed all faults on customer. First they offerred the most costly way to fix, then did whatever they want with the wheel without mutual agreement, and finally threatened to destroy the customer's personal wheel.

I didn't want our "baby wheel" to be in such an aggressive hand and to waste my shipping cost from Finland to Lithuania for nothing, so I finally HAD TO pay 235euros to get the wheel back. Maybe they knew I would do it this way?

Anyways, a report was already made to Inmotion company, and also now I'm sharing this awful experience here. This EUC.SALE shop should stop their lies, tricks and rude communication to customers. And other new buyers should really think twice if they want to purchase a wheel from this shop and possibly be treated this way.

Canada - SmartWheels.ca - New V10F - Paid/Shipped/Arrived as expected 

I've had no issues with my V10F to test the post-sales CS, but when I was chatting with SW they provided answers to my newb EUC questions. I initially ordered a Mten3 and then decided I wanted a V10F. They didn't give me any grief about moving my deposit over to the different wheel. I ordered a cover and that showed up as expected with the wheel. I got a tracking number when I expected and the wheel showed up on time undamaged. 

I would certainly use SW again if I was to buy another wheel or anything EUC related they might have in stock. I don't live near an EUC dealer so I'm either going to order by mail or drive several hours to buy a wheel.

TLdr: Meet all my Expectations. Would buy from them again.

Edited by VikB
  • Like 1

16x - smartwheels Canada

S18 - ewheels

Sherman - smartwheels Canada

Abram - waiting for at least batch 2 I think. Might try Eevees Canada for it

All shops gave above expectation service and delivery

Edited by Dreygun
Added
  • Like 1

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to Where did you buy? Help others find a good seller!

Another rider's story shared on Facebook regarding how irresponsible and ignorant EUC.Sale shop (Europe) can be: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/permalink/4593784687386125/?sfnsn=mo&ref=share

• Like 1