Took my IPS191 to a local mountain bike trail.

Marcus Matos

Here's a 30 minute video of my first time "off-roading". (See description for time-stamps.) I had a blast and might have a new addiction. Unfortunately most of the trails are closed in my area so I won't get to do it often, but I very much look forward to doing it again soon.

Haa, You puff just like @vee73 (aka "taskulamppufriikki" in Youtube) :D The roots are challenging aren't hey ;) - and You haven't experienced them icy or wet haven't You :o Just wish the trail here would be so smooth, never :/ But thanks man, couldn't be any more encouragin, since I'm gonna have my 191 tomorrow (hope so...) and this is just what I planned to do with it, as well as commuting to work daily. 

E: just throttle more when obstacle appears, works fine with bikes and well with EUCs. If you brake, it makes the collision with roots etc even harder, since while braking, the wheel kind of sucks in to the obstacle in contrarily when accelerating it just encouraged to clime on it.

A really nice route. There would be great to get to drive.
I noticed that the tree roots and stones caused inconvenience to driving. More speed, and do not worry about them. Then they get over :)

We look forward to the next video :) 

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Norwich Girl said:

thinking of getting this wheel. Need for speed and off road. Using an X8 at the moment. Just worrying about the weight of it in comparison to my X8. Thanks for the video, gives me a good idea of what it is like. :-)

The Lhotz is 13.9kg, which yeah, is pretty heavy. Exactly the same weight as a Ninebot e+. Fantastic wheel though, can't recommend it enough

Archived