Really annoying (And kind of dangerous) Ninebot mini speed limit tiltback: I want to trick it!

I know that this topic was touched before (With "Mid-way satisfactory" results...but not enough).
I'm talking about the intention of riding at more than 16-17 km/h, and the different implementations of Segway
to stop them (Like the famous "Tiltback" and a warning in the app).
I consider this EVEN MORE DANGEROUS than what the manufacturer see as speeding, and its possible consequences.
In its attempt to preserve the integrity of the user, Segway pulls you back and does not let you see anything other 
than a warning on the display of the smartphone you use to control it?
It is like if I bought a car and found that when I reached 40 km/h the brakes were pushed and the front glass DARKED 
completely to show me a warning that will not disappear until I press a button. 
And this 10 times in a journey of 300 meters ...

Therefore I have decided to "REVIVE" the idea of driving it backwards and find a solution to the inverted control.
I can't pay for the Swallowbot solution.
I am an advanced computer and electronics technician, I have a logic analyzer, I have 2 ninebot mini, lathe and 
access to a milling machine.
Whoever wants to help me will be welcome.
  • Like 1