[Sold] For sale KS-14C 340wh Switzerland

manuelz

Hey guys

looking to sell my used  KS-14C – 14 inch build in 340w. This is a first generation model that goes 25 km/h

Guessing that I have about 80-100 km on it?

Looking for 450 CHF

Can be visited in St. Gallen, Switzerland :)

Hi Manuel.

Ouch this is tempting me, as OIiver was saying, this is a very fair price and I could start with my first wheel avoiding some bad quality cheap generic device.

I had a look at the shipping cost ( not the urgent one through the air as the battery might be an issue) and it s about 54 CHF.

My work agenda is pretty busy for the next 2 weeks with some stay in Germany and then Netherland, then would it be fine paying you through Paypal and including some shipping fees ?

Your place must be beautiful with all the lakes, mountains.... I went once to Winthertur to see a colleague of mine there and it was really nice.

Thanks,

Laurent

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

there was several people already interetsted in my KS - but unfortunately, due to shipping restrictions, I couldn't deliver.

So: The wheel can only be shipped within Switzerland or picked up in St. Gallen CH or max 1.5h drive from there. If I have to drive somewhere I'll charge you some (fair) gas money.

Sorry

Because I don't fully understand the laws around it and so I I'm not able to calculate a shipping price (I checked once for DHL Konstanz to London, came up to 75 Euros, but maybe I did a mistake...)

Going to Konstanz wouldn't be a big problem

http://www.dhl.ch/content/dam/downloads/g0/express/shipping/lithium_batteries/lithium_batteries_interactive_tool.pdf

UN3481, Lithium Ion Batteries / Cells – PI967 Section I

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys.

Thanks a lot to Wonderbar Manuel. I could both improve my English and get a starting lesson on the wheel. We had an awesome day.

I'm now the happy owner of the ks14c 500w.

As expected this is far from being easy.

Happy easter to all and thank you again to Manuel!!!!

Archived