FXR Jackets?

Does anyone have an opinion on whether any of the FXR jackets would get completely shredded on pavement?

They are motocross/dirt bike jackets and made of  between 190g-290g Wind and water-resistant polyester tri-laminate Omni-Stretch™ shell.

They are high quality, stretch and have the best visibility I’ve seen while actually looking cool 😎 

https://fxrracing.com/collections/adult-jackets-moto

They use an unusual way to indicate the 'heft' of their fabric, usually you see denier as the definition. My 1000d jacket has survived several encounters with pavement and has been dirtied but the fabric is unaffected, although none of my falls have involved much sliding. A 'denier' unit is grams/9000 meters of the yarn... so 9000 meters of the yarn my jacket is made from weighs 1000g. If FXR is saying that their yarn weighs 290g per 9000m, it would be 290 denier and much more flexible than 1000d, but also would be expected to wear through quicker when sliding on pavement. But they don't exactly say what they mean by 290g so...

Is 290d good enough for an EUC crash? It depends on the how you crash but you really don't slide very far at 25 mph so it's probably ok? Don't forget you'll have your armor underneath (these jackets don't appear to be armored), so that could help if the fabric does wear through.

One thing my jacket has that these FXRs lack (besides armor pockets) is zippers to keep the back of the jacket from riding up. If I end up falling off backwards and sliding on my back, I don't want my jacket to ride up. Backwards falls are less common than faceplants, but events like speed wobbles or getting tossed by a pothole can put you on your back.

Edited by Tawpie