EUC World - Smartwatch Idea/Suggestion - Automatic Power Saving Mode

I use my Galaxy Watch for EUC World a lot, it's very handy to have speed and battery on your wrist, I prefer not using the power saving mode because I want to be able to bring my watch up and see all the stats directly with no delay however this also compromises battery life and how long you can use the watch.

@Seba would it be possible to implement a feature where power saving mode for the watch is automatically enabled when you are not riding and then disabled again when you resume riding? What I mean by not riding is the "Overall" vs "Ride" time on a tour.

On 10/9/2021 at 12:31 PM, Rawnei said:

I use my Galaxy Watch for EUC World a lot, it's very handy to have speed and battery on your wrist, I prefer not using the power saving mode because I want to be able to bring my watch up and see all the stats directly with no delay however this also compromises battery life and how long you can use the watch.

@Seba would it be possible to implement a feature where power saving mode for the watch is automatically enabled when you are not riding and then disabled again when you resume riding? What I mean by not riding is the "Overall" vs "Ride" time on a tour.

It may be a good idea. I will check it and if it will work, I'll add to the app :)

• Like 3