Hoverboard

Melanie

59 minutes ago, playdad said:

Until I see a video, I assume you mean one footrest seems to move more than the other? Not sure if you need to re-calibrate but if you ever try that.. make sure NOT to put weight on the footrest while in the process.

Here's the video and yes you are correct I also did the re-calibrate same thing happens

Sorry is not allowing g me to upload video

Melanie,

Sorry, but I'm not going to be much help. What happened when you tried to change the "speed" mode? Did you notice an obvious difference in spin speed if you try to go LEFT instead? If you can set the slower mode and see an obvious drop in turn speed to the LEFT, and it doesn't make any difference turning to the RIGHT, then you definitely have a faulty device. If RE-Calibration doesn't work, you might have to try and return it or have it fixed for a price.

20 hours ago, Melanie said:

Here's the video and yes you are correct I also did the re-calibrate same thing happens

Sorry is not allowing g me to upload video

19 hours ago, Melanie said:

IMG_6840.mov

Here is video

IMG_6840.movHere is video

IMG_6840.movHere is video hope this works hope you can see video hmm when turning left it doesn't  move 

Does not move turning left very slow so I think is the left gyro censor because the battery side turns to quick 

I really don't know hat it is.

Archived