V3 Sherman dipping at high speed cornering ???

Daley1

I have a V1 Sherman that likes to try and force me to have intercourse with the asphalt at the local bike track. Going out of corners at high speed leads to this pedal dip.Do the new V3 still have this problem??Do i need to update the software to the latest version??Will that fix my problem?????Is the OTA update out of the beta -phase and safe yet???

On 10/8/2021 at 2:25 AM, Trevor Phillips said:

Yeah get an EX-N to race on go kart tracks

the Sherman is rubbish 

the pedal dip is stupid 

it’s like they can’t spend 10min to program it

I wish I could downgrade back to the original firmware with pedal dip. Hate the updated soft mode now

• 2 weeks later...

I do enjoy softmode, but it greatly increases pedal dipping at all speeds.

Medium for me decreases greatly dipping at speed, but only slightly reduces dipping at slow speeds.

Hard for me greatly decreases dipping at all speeds.  I believe this is the mode meant to eliminate dipping.

I have learned to live with dipping as I enjoy medium mode.  I found that if I anticipate the turn, and right after initiating the turn a quick tiltback then back forward will greatly reduce the dip and if executed properly does not slow you down that much.