FS: New Old Stock Gotway MSX 100v 1230wh in USA Northern Minnesota

fewli0h

https://www.ebay.com/itm/393611627495

Purchased this to make a one wheeled snowmobile track accessory.  Parents passed away last summer and now I just need the money.  It has some minor scratches from where I attached a wood frame around the pedals and lower plastic shell.  The little tan specs in the photo is just where it was laying in some dead grass when I took the photo.   It has never been truly ridden, just for a second or so in the soft grass (until I fell off lol).  Comes with original box and charger.

Some say this version of the MSX is the best because it doesn't have problems with the new hollow bore motors begode has been using lately, and they had better manufacturing and quality control during the MSX production cycle than the current model.  This thing can go 40+ mph (depending on rider weight).  Travel 30-40 miles distance.

100V 1230wh make this the lightest and slimmest 100V msx (unless you mod your own lighter battery pack).  MSP is a bit wider and RS is noticeably wider looking at it from the front.

If you want to do an ebay sale just bid on the above listing.  If you want a faster private party to private party sale via PayPal only, price is then $2000  $1750 shipped in the lower 48 states, and I'll just end the auction early.s-l1600.jpg

Edited by fewli0h
  • Like 2