Build Quality Gotway EXN

EVX said he rode his 2 mi in slush and it broke. Chooch had to grease the bearings. However, ya'll make a good point about them probably being first batch. I did hear that Gotway made the hole in the hollow motor smaller yet moved it closer to the motherboard. Here is the deal. If these new hyper wheels are all going to be $3500+ I think, imho, the EXN becomes the leading contender in regards to just straight performance/cost. If you want a high speed wheel without the huge pricetag is there another option?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, syence said:

For reference

I did buy an EX-N after this video and if you watch my unboxing video you'll see that the Gen 2 version has a different internal configuration and what appears to be gaskets on the side panels.

I would say that the EX-N is consistent with current Gotway build standards, which is ~OK.

The EX-N is a fantastic wheel and is competitive with the Sherman particularly when price is taken into account.

• Like 3