Issues using EUC World in a browser

Fleetwood

I am a premium user, and I have been uploading tours, and just recently started using pictures.  Yesterday, when I try to view my list of tours, the page redirect me but to the main page, and nicely enough switches from English to Czech or Dutch (it seems like it rotates).  Anyone else having an issue? I reported it already, and replicated it on 3 PCs using my Chrome profile and an Incognito session (to remove any cookies or other tracking info).  The app doesnt seem to have a way to view historic tours, so it might not be an issue for a lot of riders.

Thank you for anyone who can verify if it works or not for them.

Edited by RagingGrandpa
(clarified thread title)
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Fleetwood said:

I am a premium user, and I have been uploading tours, and just recently started using pictures.  Yesterday, when I try to view my list of tours, the page redirect me but to the main page, and nicely enough switches from English to Czech or Dutch (it seems like it rotates).  Anyone else having an issue? I reported it already, and replicated it on 3 PCs using my Chrome profile and an Incognito session (to remove any cookies or other tracking info).  The app doesnt seem to have a way to view historic tours, so it might not be an issue for a lot of riders.

Please clear browser cache and try again. I've checked Google Chrome (both on desktop and mobile) and Microsoft Edge and everything worked as expected.

25 minutes ago, andress said:

I actually just experienced the same. It seems like the language roll-out menu is always open even thou its not visible.

I can't replicate this issue :(

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Issues using EUC World in a browser
1 hour ago, MadInMad said:

Same problem for me, but random switch between Czech, Ukrainian, Danish and Greek... I do understand the last two languages so I guess I have to start to study Czech and Ukrainian... :)

Have you tried to clear browser cache? Recently there was a upgrade to the website. If your browser keep old JavaScript files, it may mess some things.

1 hour ago, Seba said:

Have you tried to clear browser cache? Recently there was a upgrade to the website. If your browser keep old JavaScript files, it may mess some things.

Actually the problem occurs only on my android phone with Chrome, now after clearing cookies I need also to learn French...but if I try on a computer there are no problems. By the way thanks for the best App ever, regardless of some language problems. I now tried with Firefox instead on my phone, and problem solved. 

Edited by MadInMad

So I tried it in Firefox, and it worked ok.  I then deleted cached stuff in chrome, and deleted cookies and it worked again.  The difference now and before, is when I hover over my username, it now drops a menu down.  Before, with the error, it didnt.  It was like the language bar was invisibly superimposed on top.  To get english i just kept moving lower and lower, czeck, dutch, then english :)

Hope the error is done with, and I can return to sharing the tours out.  Also glad I wasnt alone with the error.

Peace