New EUCs infographic via Ewheels

Denny Paul

Speaking of which, it may be worth noting that some of the measurements should be taken with a grain of salt. Like the pedal height of the Hero (with suspension) is similar to the other gotways, perhaps this is the minimum.

Also the lengths reported seem to change between tire diameter and something else.

Still gives a lot of good info tho.

Looking at the pedal height numbers and knowing better I would have to assume the the pedal height is measured from the top of the highest point of the pedal. 

7 minutes ago, Celt26 said:

It's gonna suck having a pedal height of 9 inches on the S20 that's wayyyyyy high...

I am guessing that if the suspension is adjusted properly, it will give 2 inches when you step on it. My S18 drops over an inch with my weight. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

Looking at the pedal height numbers and knowing better I would have to assume the the pedal height is measured from the top of the highest point of the pedal. 

I am guessing that if the suspension is adjusted properly, it will give 2 inches when you step on it. My S18 drops over an inch with my weight. 

Yeah looking at the S18 numbers I was thinking the same thing. It's not made yet so guess we'll see what it ends up being. 

Yeah I hope it drops a bit with weight. 

The S20 width is given as a remarkable 13". I wonder if this is at the widest point of the EUC (and accounts for installed pads). I hope this does not mean it is 13" wide where your legs touch it at its highest, this could be uncomfortable for many people.

Edited by yoos

On 9/13/2021 at 8:32 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

"Extreme electric unicycles":D Might mean the prices.

I love how all manufacturer have serious pedal heights now. No more ground scratching in turns! Having the pedals closer to the axle/center of tire rotation should make them more zippy, too.

So true!  This is why I keep my V12 Pedals on the highest setting..and I'm loving the experience!