3000 mile used Kingsong 18xl value

michelangelo

I have been interested in getting into the EUC world and a Kingsong 18xl popped up for 900 dollars where I live but it has just over 3000 miles on it.  How long do these things last?  The seller told me he weighs 250 lbs and has gone 35 miles with 30% battery left.  So 3000 miles with a very large person.  I live on Maui so the used marketplace is small and shipping from mainland is a hassle.

• Like 1

That's a great price! Especially in your situation/location. Get it before someone else does;)

Also, electric unicycles don't really age. The motor doesn't age, 3000 miles is not much for the batteries. The only thing to look for is mechanical wear and tear (from crashes). So unless the wheel is obviously beat up badly, or bent and askew, it's more or less like new.

Just make sure the batteries charge to full voltage (84V), which proves to you that the batteries are ok (the only big thing about a EUC that you can't immediately see is the battery state). Just charge the wheel to full (ask the seller to do that before you look at it) and connect an app (EUC World for Android, Darknessbot for Apple devices) to check the voltage (or have the seller make an app screenshot).

If you need some more info about used wheels, check this (not too much more to know though):

• Like 1

BUY IT!  I live on Maui in Kihei!  I have the 18XL and ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  Its literally perfect for maui.  I pretty much only use my car on the weekend to go camping. Buy it and lets ride!! I have a totally awesome 22 mile route I ride about 3x a week.

• Like 2