is new app update safe and climbing stairs questions

Hello everybody,

Last month I installed their app from google play store but now it prompts for some upgrade outside of store.

This happens everytime I open app, it prompts to upgrade some online services. When I agree to upgrade, it downloads some apk from China and prompts to allow installation from unknown sources.

Anybody did such upgrade?

Other problem I could not figure how to climb curbs and stairs, for unicycle there are a lot of tutorials on youtube but none for this Mini S-Plus? Or in general for two-wheeled self balancing boards. Not possible? I tried one wheel first then with knee paddle other but not much success.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, limseg said:

Hello everybody

Hello

Indeed, the Ninebot China server directly offers updates to the application. Surely linked to the absence of a Play store in China or restrictions linked to Google.
In the meantime, an update via the official store will be available, so you can ignore it and wait for the international update to be offered.
With the Mini, it is not recommended to go down or up stairs, the wheels are too small, the height of the bodyframe is also too small.