Check up on retailer

Skuggan

Im wondering if any of you got a way to check up on euc companies in other countries. 

Cause even if they got a kingsong certificate and inmotion certificate. 

HOW do you know if they are real, can you look that up somewhere?

I have emailed kingsong, but they do not reply back (so far).

Its kind of alot of money to just go with your gut feeling when you want to buy a top euc wheel.

and great prices only comes from those less known eucshops.

Maybe this can be a thread where you can recommend those euc retailers you have used so people who have not used any yet can build up some confidence in them.

thanks in advance Efam.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Skuggan said:

Im wondering if any of you got a way to check up on euc companies in other countries. 

Cause even if they got a kingsong certificate and inmotion certificate. 

HOW do you know if they are real, can you look that up somewhere?

I have emailed kingsong, but they do not reply back (so far).

Its kind of alot of money to just go with your gut feeling when you want to buy a top euc wheel.

and great prices only comes from those less known eucshops.

Maybe this can be a thread where you can recommend those euc retailers you have used so people who have not used any yet can build up some confidence in them.

thanks in advance Efam.

Where are you from then we could recommend  a good retailer, I'd you buy from aliexpress you take a risk of delays and warranty etc

• Like 1

Well, since you are in Sweden, EUCSale, EUCShop, myewheel, all legit European resellers with good shipment methods to Sweden. I've ordered from them and know a lot of people who did so it's based on word of mouth.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tasku said:

If you are looking for local shop?
Sweden has shop where you can go. IWheel of sweden. 

rd.se is their website, i think..

Also known as iCafe Sweden.  Hope this helps:

Vårt Showroom på Kungsholmen

S:t Eriksgatan 21 Stockholm

Nope he stopped selling to the public, he only sells to registered business nowadays.

10 minutes ago, Paul A said:

Potential defamation issues though......

Defamation is when you deliberately make a wrong (and negative) statement of fact. You can talk about sellers, good or bad.

I just meant to say that the easiest way to judge a seller is to ask other people about their experiences, and that only works if you name the seller:)

• Like 2

On 8/28/2021 at 12:25 PM, Rawnei said:

Well, since you are in Sweden, EUCSale, EUCShop, myewheel, all legit European resellers with good shipment methods to Sweden. I've ordered from them and know a lot of people who did so it's based on word of mouth.

Yeah thanks, I used EUCshop. 

ive seen oneride.eu open up in eu now, they got trustly rating wich is great, so recommended my brother to buy from them, and he got a personalized video with the euc and gear he bought from them. Thats what I call good service and calming of the mind 😄

so if you’re in europe check them out!

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 6:46 PM, Paul A said:

Aren't wheels bought from aliexpress geo locked?

KS started remotely locking wheels if the serial number indicated that it was built for Chinese markets only. Practically all Ali sellers switched to selling the international version very quickly. Other manufacturers have never geolocked their wheels. Buying from Ali is pet much as it used to be, fully functional wheels, but warranty services can be non-existent, depending on the seller.

20 minutes ago, Skuggan said:

thought I would get a mail also when someone replied.

You can set your forum preferences to send you an email every time someone replies to a topic you started.

7 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

KS started remotely locking wheels if the serial number indicated that it was built for Chinese markets only. Practically all Ali sellers switched to selling the international version very quickly. Other manufacturers have never geolocked their wheels. Buying from Ali is pet much as it used to be, fully functional wheels, but warranty services can be non-existent, depending on the seller.

You can set your forum preferences to send you an email every time someone replies to a topic you started.

Alright, will check it out in the profile, thanks!

• 1 year later...