Just for my new AE NK+ but how do I get it working?

Turn it on. Hold the lift switch in and press the power button 5 times. Release the lift switch. Turn it off and then back on. It should be running now. If it's not, try again.

Pretty sure its a typo and he meant AR Nikola+. Its a special edition Nikola + that is sold by Alien Rides as a collaboration with begode. It has a few upgrades, the most notable of which is the 2700wh battery vs 1800 on the standard Nikola+.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Menace said:

Pretty sure its a typo and he meant AR Nikola+. Its a special edition Nikola + that is sold by Alien Rides as a collaboration with begode. It has a few upgrades, the most notable of which is the 2700wh battery vs 1800 on the standard Nikola+.

I know, I purchased that exact wheel two weeks ago :lol: Just wanted to make sure.

• Like 1

I'm assuming you got it working? Packaging should have included a small card telling you how to unlock it (Mine did). Use the included Begode Power pads btw, you'll need it for torque. If you want something thinner, I'd recommend Shane's pads (ShanesPlanet on the forums).

4 minutes ago, JustGR said:

I'm assuming you got it working? Packaging should have included a small card telling you how to unlock it (Mine did). Use the included Begode Power pads btw, you'll need it for torque. If you want something thinner, I'd recommend Shane's pads (ShanesPlanet on the forums).

Any thoughts on leather pads?

3 hours ago, No1up said:

Any thoughts on leather pads?

Haven’t tried them on the Nik, but the Russian ones (mono customize?) were incredibly comfy on a 16X, like chillin’ in a huge soft couch! But they did add too much width at the middle to my tastes.