V11: Dead Battery, wet power botton or flunked firmware upgrade?

Finn Bjerke

Dead car, Dead Sherman --- I NEED MY V11 and after trying to upgrade firmware and charging (and a trip with very little rain) I get the 
Please repair 
red light on front
Diagnosis says battery problem

Firmware is 1.2.22

Failure to power off normally, you may need to replace the battery . pls contact your point of piurchase or email 

I have not succeeded in firmware upgrading is that it ?   This is desperat I need the wheel badly right now. Any helpfull tech relevant advice greatly appreciated

It starts ok it shuts down ok

Edited by Finn Bjerke

upload log file ... Dont panic... I believe the wheel is OK but there is some moist in the power botton? IT s fully functional but I still get the diagnosis warning from Inmotion Software... Is this another firmware fukc up ?

Seba (Wonderfull man...) wrote this 

This is problem with Internet connection to Inmotion servers. Unfortunately, quite a common issue. Inmotion servers often don't respond or connection is unstable, so firmware download fails. The only solution is to try again and again until you succeed. Of course, I assume that your mobile device has Internet connection.

My firmware is not upgrading and my error file is not uploading .... INMOTION get needed server capacity pls? 

Edited by Finn Bjerke
More info
  • Like 1

• Finn Bjerke changed the title to V11: Dead Battery, wet power botton or flunked firmware upgrade?