• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhh can we start to pick on the Britts in this thread also? in the bible there is a story where it rained for 40 days. It was described as a disaster. In Enland they call it ”summer”…

It's actually been Thursday for over 6 hours... Dude, you're living in the past!

I see the problem. They are on the wrong side of the street. No wonder it all goes wrong....

I am getting so used to riding without anything for my hands to do, that now I do not like holding my drink :eff00eab1e: even when I am enjoying the drink. I just want my hands to be empty again. :efef3d5527:

3 hours ago, Scottie said:

I am getting so used to riding without anything for my hands to do, that now I do not like holding my drink :eff00eab1e: even when I am enjoying the drink. I just want my hands to be empty again. :efef3d5527:

:lol: We need a hands free beer delivery mechanism! Who’s first, KS, Inmo or BG? :cheers:

13 hours ago, mrelwood said:

:lol: We need a hands free beer delivery mechanism! Who’s first, KS, Inmo or BG? :cheers:

10 hours ago, Paul A said:

This is pretty close to what I need. If I can get it to follow me within arm's reach then I can take a sip and put it back on the little shelf as I ride, and so on. When the drink is empty it can fly off a drop the empty cup in a trash receptacle. So my hands can be empty most of the time!

I know that people have those camel back drink bladders with a tube to suck on, but that is still something I would have to carry. I ride to be free and unencumbered.