Split from: Ever notice there's no bad reviews about any of the EUCs on ewheels?

Guest d0n

I think Chriull has been moderating my posts repeatedly because I am crapping on the 16s and it's his/her only wheel. Chruill I'm sorry that you hit tiltback at 21mph and you hear speed limit beeps way too often. I suggest upgrading. Chicway has the 18S in stock in the USA for $100 less than ewheels. I don't know where "Wien" is but maybe it's in the usa? You've got almost 6k posts. You ought to have a sherman by now. Sell that 16s. 

Edited by d0n

Yeah thanks for the "abusive behavior" moderation and the 5 points. 

I'm sorry I am so abusive. I hope you can find a safe space where abusive things don't hurt your feelings. 

Someone needs to reevaluate churuill's & rockytops moderation powers. Maybe it's time to drain the swamp? Refresh the sites moderators?

Edited by d0n

You've obviously never been attacked in your life. My few mild words are not an "attack". Did you not just moderate me for "abusive behavior"? What's "abusive"? LOL You "attacked" me with your mod powers. 

What do you expect? A thank you? 

Edited by d0n

you guys are so dramatic... throwing around words like "attacking". 

Yeah, I'm attacking you all. sheesh. 

Embellish much?

Attacking: launching or engaging in a military or violent physical attack.
"the attacking troops met almost no opposition at first"
Edited by d0n

It is simple. A “personal attack” is when you call someone names or suggest rude or vulgar things about them. This is a friendly forum with many strong options.  This forum is open to heated discussions. You can strongly disagree. You can say ideas are stupid. People need to understand that when someone says that their idea is stupid that they are NOT calling them stupid. Honestly when you start calling people names you have already lost an argument. We learn through discussions and we are not alway going to agree. You have done a few things that I am not going to mention that should get you banned outright. We are adults and understand people have bad days. I honestly think that you have a great deal to contribute. 
As far as the safe space thing goes I refuse to go near them. I have literally been asked to leave an area because my general appearance is too offensive. I was too intimidating just standing quietly waiting for someone to arrive. :facepalm:

Summery - disagree all you want. Try to be polite when possible. Don’t call people names or insult them directly. And you know what else you need to do if you have not already. 

And you should probably read the forum rules. 

Edited by RockyTop
  • Like 3