New Model for Sale(free delivery in central London)

Eunice Zhu

• 2 weeks later...

Himiway is 350W, mine has a 16cell 132W battery (32 cell battery wouldn't fit) It's basically nothing more than a totally generic wheel in nicely designed body. Biggest problem I encounter is that the body is too fat around the ankles - I keep bruising them. Additional padding is required too. What looks like padding on pictures is just a ca.1mm rubber layer, not enough to protect your shins.

11 minutes ago, Oily said:

Thanks Tomek - looks like no better than what I already have then.....

On wards with the planning for Microworks upgrade ! :)

For the upgrade, you will need at least a 340wh battery pack  for better performance.

Thanks SlowMo - have already got a 340wh in my shopping basket with Microworks - will need to make some adjustments to my shell, but I am about 5mm out, so I reckon it'll just squeeze in with a bit of dremel persuasion to the shell !

6 minutes ago, Oily said:

Thanks SlowMo - have already got a 340wh in my shopping basket with Microworks - will need to make some adjustments to my shell, but I am about 5mm out, so I reckon it'll just squeeze in with a bit of dremel persuasion to the shell !

Maybe you can ask microworks for a Gotway MCM2 shell which fits 2x 340wh battery packs.

Archived