0 MPH, unmounted crash (helmet saved me)

Ouch...   :facepalm:

You may have just taken the title for the "Slowest EUC Crash" in history!   :thumbup:

Obviously, I'm glad you were geared up and not (significantly) hurt. 

I hadn't really thought about non-riding EUC injuries before, but particularly as they get heavier, I can see how walking/lifting/carrying one adds a huge potential for some sort of "incident"...

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, xiiijojjo said:

You're not wrong :roflmao:

hilarious responses guys :clap3:

The REAL question is...

Was it Spanish tile? I hear they can be a little difficult at times.

Fwiw, I found that back protection in my jacket, bothers me less than ANY of my other padding. Sometimes a bit warm, but it doesnt get in the way in compare to all the rest. I recently downgraded from the big d30 pad to a slimmer d30 pad for summer in my aerostich. I still am not sure a back slam is going to be that likely, but who knows? If ima bother wearing any gear, the back protector is comfy (tho heavy) and seems it could take a much better beating than my spine.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/olympia-back-protector?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhqXrleye8gIV0z6tBh2wgwX2EAQYBCABEgI3cvD_BwE&sku_id=1312141

I have used this on numerous jackets with back pockets. It fits my mesh olympia of course, perfectly. Its not true d30, but same properties and has lasted me many years (probably cuz i hardly wear gear).

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ShanesPlanet said:

The REAL question is...

Was it Spanish tile? I hear they can be a little difficult at times.

This is more or less what it looked like. How it is able to stay that smooth outside in the weather is a mystery though. 

download.jpg

6 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Ouch...   :facepalm:

You may have just taken the title for the "Slowest EUC Crash" in history!   :thumbup:

Obviously, I'm glad you were geared up and not (significantly) hurt. 

I hadn't really thought about non-riding EUC injuries before, but particularly as they get heavier, I can see how walking/lifting/carrying one adds a huge potential for some sort of "incident"...

How about that perennial hazard of stepping barefoot on the untidied-away upturned charging plug? Particularly apt/painful in the case of UK residents, lolno!

Edited by Freeforester
  • Like 1