If you could have 3 EUCs, what would they be and why?

Denny Paul

1) Sherman for cruising. ( It just goes) 

2) 100volt MSX or equivalent for mountain bike trials ( 1600- 1800 wh batteries- no bigger) powerful, predictable. No freaky pedals movements -( Note to KS: just keep the pedals level!! , Let me do the driving!!!) 

3) S18 for night rides. - what bump, dip, curb? I didn’t see or feel it. 

P.S.  if I could have a fourth. 4) would be a KS16s- small, compact, powerful for the size. Toss it anywhere and not worry about it. 

Edited by RockyTop
  • Like 2

1) Sherman for the daily all-arounder

2) KS S18 for trails and off-road shenanigans (although I am curious about the V11 as well)

3) V10F for teaching friends how to ride and getting them introduced into this craze, as well as for putzing about here and there.

1- Sherman (I want the range without having to worry about taking it easy at the end of the ride)

2-Rs HS (It's fast and powerful while still being pretty light. Its a really good do anything wheel.)

3- v12 (its sporty, practical, relatively light, and all weather)

28 minutes ago, null said:

1 - Sherman for distance and speed

2 - 18XL or 16X for city, travel and weather.

3 - Mten3 for fun?

BOOM, drop the mic. Done and done....:eff02be2d7:

maybe suspension in another year or two, but not yet for me.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

I've been riding for less than a year, but if we're fantasizing and talking any wheel...

1) Tesla v2 1500Wh and 2.5" wide tire - I wish I picked one of these up when they were around. I just don't like the T3's, but I do like that extra battery. Gonna have to settle for my 1040Wh version. Great performance in a small package.

2) RS 19 HT motor in a Nikola shell with 2700 Wh battery - Rumored as a Frankenstein mod from the iWheel shop, this ideally combines the waterproof, durable shell and battery compartment size of the Nikola with the power and larger tire size of the RS 19 HT. Supposedly no shell modification needed. Does it work? Does it not? The idea intrigues me.

3) 100v High power long range suspension wheel - C'mon Veteran. Announce it already. Year is halfway through.

Edited by TheSlyGiraffEV
  • Like 1

I do. Mten3, 16X, and S18. Looking at the Sherman tank next.

16X was my 1st. Then I wanted to try the Mten3. My son bought me the S18 for my last birthday. Love the S18 now and barely ride the other two. Those are now my guest wheels.

Edited by AngryJackPCB
Add info
  • Like 1

3 wheels isn't much if you think about it;) I'd say:

• mten3 - there have been some occasions where a portable wheel would have been really useful
  • RS HT - mountains
  • Something that does not exist yet with more range but also suspension for distance cruising
  • Like 1

* EX - Everyday wheel, big wheel with suspension, can't live without it.

* RS-HT - when I need to carry or tow heavy loads, lots of torque, low pedals relative to suspension wheel are more stable when pulling

* EX-N - I need more speed to keep with the boys in the local crew, we've got four now who've passed the 70kmh, my top is only 57 which felt like an achievement at the time... :)

honorary mention: MTen3