Wanted: 16" EUC, Lhotz, 9bot1,...? - just ordered

THA

Want to buy a nice, high quality 16" EUC - prefer IPS Lhotz or 9bot1E+, used one in good condition or brand new.
Or if You feel You have a candidate that compares to those, I'm open to suggestions. EUC needs to suit well for commuting as well as fun, reliable, IP65, operating temperature at least from -10 Celsius. Appreciate also: large battery capacity, high climbing angle, measures that allow driving stairs too.

EUC needs to be sent to Finland.

Sold my "generic" EUC already, don't want to spend long without any :/

Hi, Tha,

We are the manufacotry for uncycle, and self balance scooter,  Offer OEM/ODM unicycle for France skate board brand.

But,now on the market, might be "unicycle motor" might fit your need...But the charge might be little higher.

The side around16"-18“~

Franckly, the hight battery capacity must take more BMS board to control the out put&input power, even we process 2 CPU plan to 

solve the problem, but it's still hard to solve for 14" unicycle.

As the schedule, the fininal plan for High speed unicycle will come out at Feb. 2016.

If you want more specs, drop a mail to my address. then, I can update the detail for your side.

ADD:sales8@free-man.cn                 Bush

Anyway, have a good time

Thanks Bush, but I'll buy some probably on this week already, hate to go to the work by foot :angry: - I've been waiting to commute with "segway" for years already, no more, since it's finally legal in Finland too!

You are welcome, "Segway" had been merger by NINEBOT, Frankly, I more prefer to its outlook,

but if you need an good quality items,

as you required, I suggest "King song" or "IPS", Cuz there are the Pioneer in unycle manufacotry,  Expecially the high speed EU.:D

Yeah Bush, but 2002 Segway was the one :)  Last october I found out these great EUCs and didn't even take into considerations those "old man models" (with 2 wheels and HANDLEbar :o )  I just think that 9bot quality is the best and pedals are the largest ones on the market, correct? But I'm gonna order Lhotz from electro-sport.de if they are just able to make the delivery happen to me in this week... because that wheel seems most promising to me :)

Archived