do females think electric unicycles are sexy

helmet

My experience is if you're using EUC as part of the public transportation system and last mile solution, then yes of course you'll meet lots of women. I think most people in the US only pull out their wheels at a park from driving there, or they do high speed bombing runs in NYC. Hence, they might not know the value of a relaxed medium sized wheel ridden slowly through an urban environment without a helmet or any other protection.

I think it's best to treat wheels very casually as a practical tool. People in general don't like to date enthusiasts or obviously altruistic people. Too similar to being hit by Mormons.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 4:28 AM, Forwardnbak said:

It took me three weeks to fight my way through a dense cluster of women surrounding me to reach my keyboard. 

I think I am sexy. 

Ride softly, carry a big stick!

I was on a section of trail yesterday that’s just below the gated access road. A couple were waking the road and I hear “what IS that ?”. The guy says “looks like a unicycle”. As I flawlessly navigated a downhill double switchback, I thought I heard her say “oh, he’s DEAD sexy”. 

OK, I made up the last quote.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pico said:

I knew I could count on you!  :roflmao:

You’ve always provided me with so much material to work with. :)

We’ve known each other on the forum for such a long time that I consider you a brother from a different mother. :cheers:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2