do females think electric unicycles are sexy

helmet

On 7/14/2021 at 5:53 AM, mrelwood said:

smiled at me as if she’d seen the nicest thing in the world

Well... I get this by old ladies more often... Full face helmet on and just 3 years older than you...

WHAT am I doing wrong?! :D

Edited by Aztek

5 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

mature

Like in their eighties :)

You're not right: I do appreciate being regarded as twelve again... It is ... refreshing.

Edited by Aztek
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Aztek said:

Like in their eighties :)

You're not right: I do appreciate being regarded as twelve again... It is ... refreshing.

Just take the sweeties that they offer you and then ride (your wheel) as hard as you can until you run out of Wh...   ;)

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, winterwheel said:

From last Saturday night.

I didn’t understand what they were saying. Seemingly something funny?

1 hour ago, Lateralus said:

I finally met someone who really loves EUCs

Congrats! I keep going on dates, with my wheel of course, and if nothing else, it’s a large topic to discuss. Either they are interested because it’s so alien to them, or they like seeing me get so excited talking about them… :lol:

• Like 2

^ Thank you! Yes, it's without a doubt a conversation starter. Some women, however, seem to be weirded out by how much time and attention goes into a wheel, and even feel insecure because of it. 

PS. I also went on several dates with it "to express myself and save time if it's an issue, because I'm certainly not giving it up" :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Or dreaming;)

51324436778_a908b67fcb_b.jpg

:roflmao:

I do keep wondering how long does it take for you to keep doing those photoshops… I have only scratched a surface myself, and there’s barely enough hours in a sunday for me to make the photoshops you make almost daily. How’s your wife, do you know? Seen her lately? :P

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

:roflmao:

I do keep wondering how long does it take for you to keep doing those photoshops… I have only scratched a surface myself, and there’s barely enough hours in a sunday for me to make the photoshops you make almost daily. How’s your wife, do you know? Seen her lately? :P

Not long. I actually did your’s between patients. Wife? ;)

My question is how long did it take you to edit your excellent video? 

There are countless high quality videos on the forum but many members don’t realize the time and effort it takes to put one together. High accolades to those willing to do so. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Not long. I actually did your’s between patients. Wife? ;)

There are countless high quality videos on the forum but many members don’t realize the time and effort it takes to put one together. High accolades to those willing to do so. 

So when do you find more time to make new videos? I viewed most on Netflix and Disney+ already. My YouTube @Rehab1list is sooo empty. I had to rerun that KS16x video of your 3x already. 

Edited by Unventor
Yes I know it takes time to edit. And cut down to keep it interesting. And for this I need faster computer.
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Unventor said:

So when do you find more time to make new videos? I viewed most on Netflix and Disney+ already. My YouTube @Rehab1list is sooo empty. I had to rerun that KS16x video of your 3x already. 

I actually have a fan? Thanks!  :cheers:

My wife gets grouchy when I edit videos. My ‘quality husband’ time becomes non-existent. Maybe I should add her name to future video credits.:confused1:

Myself I’d love to know the amount of time other members spend on creating their masterpieces. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Make her a producer... then she'll want you to spend more time together (editing videos).

I just did a double take. :wacko: You undoubtedly have not seen Mrs. Rehab’s attempt to capture a still shot let alone overseeing a video production.  :P

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Thanks! I’m no pro by any means, so it takes me a long time to get my ideas down. I didn’t count the hours, but I’d estimate something like 4-6 hours of active editing. Which was relatively fast compared to my other videos! Which might be why I don’t publish videos very often…

15 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I got bored with the countless unedited riding videos a long long time ago, and I do my best to avoid giving the same experience.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

I didn’t count the hours, but I’d estimate something like 4-6 hours of active editing.

4-6 hours is less than I anticipated given the various angle shots you incorporated. 

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

I got bored with the countless unedited riding videos a long long time ago, and I do my best to avoid giving the same experience

I hear you. Myself I like to complement new members sharing videos as the whole  editing process is new to them. My piano teacher use to give me a sticker when I completed a musical piece even though it sucked. It just gave me a sense of accomplishment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

I hear you. Myself I like to complement new members sharing videos as the whole  editing process is new to them. My piano teacher use to give me a sticker when I completed a musical piece even though it sucked. It just gave me a sense of accomplishment. 

Here is another one. I don't recall ANY video the either @Rehab1 or @mrelwood released that I have not viewed to the end AND at least 2 times or more. 

Did I mention my YouTube is waiting on my oled 55" TV. It needs new entertainment soon :popcorn::cheers:

There have been others I didn't watch for more than a few secs of "professional YouTubers" as soon I realized I hit a clickbait video it stops. It havens not a lot. And a few I never watch any content from for the very same reason.

To swing this back to the thread header, some make video look very cool. Others are just noise and waste of time. 

I bet many women find your gardening videos fun and cool @Rehab1. Who didn't want a husband that can have fun, being cool (Okey it was winter) and be useful at the same time?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I bet many women find your gardening videos fun and cool @Rehab1. Who didn't want a husband that can have fun, being cool (Okey it was winter) and be useful at the same time?

OMG…. I need to find you another hobby other than reviewing old video clips. ;)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

4-6 hours is less than I anticipated given the various angle shots you incorporated.

Well, the drone footage was just a single long video. All I did was cut out the parts where I wasn’t in the view (for long enough), and add the intro. And a little stabilization, and a few zoom and pan automations.

I actually spent more time making the music for the video! :lol: