Very happy with the site and responses, just wanted to say thank you.

myfunwheel

Hello, all just wanted to really say thank you to anyone and everyone who makes this site what it is.  I'm am a very new member who just a week ago had his first ride on what I initially thought was a crazy and too hard to even attempt feat....lol.  Since then I have had a great time learning non-stop everything I could possibly learn about euc's  after constant google searching I came across this great forum!!! THANK YOU!!!  I'm so impressed with the reaction from everyone who sees me riding one I've decided to become a local distribution hub/seller in my home town, now instead of answering the all too familiar question, (hey whats that, where did you get that?) with uhhhhh online, now I just say I sell them and let them check it out and try it(if they're brave enough haha) and it usually leads to a sale.  It's great to be able to create a new buzz in the town and create some more support for the euc community.....thank you all for your invaluable  resource.:wub::lol::D

Hey,

I have considered doing the same in my home town.would you mind sharing your experience. I have been riding a couple months and have 2 units. Very addicting and love showing off these incredible machines. 

Sorry for responding so late, I was in Lake Tahoe on vaca, with family...I've never seen snow in my whole life so it was crazy for me......such a blast.  Anyways I say go for it, I've met a lot of great people and get to cruise the town looking for new customers....it's a win-win.  Most people around here have never seen anything like these so it's always a conversation starter, I love it.

Id like to say thanks too. This site is an invaluable resource for anyone doing research before getting an EU, probably saves lots of potential purchasers from buying a dud too. 

Thanks again all.

1 hour ago, nute said:

Id like to say thanks too. This site is an invaluable resource for anyone doing research before getting an EU, probably saves lots of potential purchasers from buying a dud too. 

Couldn't have said it better.
A little positive feedback 's always welcome!

Archived