New 16" GOTWAY ACM

Hi @Ivan Jedenásty!

Yes, physically it is possible, but I cannot recommend it. Without further modifications (which I did not try), the new ACM pedals can be mounted using the original Msuper V3 mounting axis (the ACM axis is shorter). But the pedals will not lean snuggly (close) to the V3's body when flipped up and they will easily fall open when the wheel is lifted. The magnets holding the pedals up seem to be in different positions.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tilmann said:

Hi @Ivan Jedenásty!

Yes, physically it is possible, but I cannot recommend it. Without further modifications (which I did not try), the new ACM pedals can be mounted using the original Msuper V3 mounting axis (the ACM axis is shorter). But the pedals will not lean snuggly (close) to the V3's body when flipped up and they will easily fall open when the wheel is lifted. The magnets holding the pedals up seem to be in different positions.

My apology, I mixed this up: To mount ACM pedals to the Msuper V3, you will not only need ACM pedals, but ALSO the shorter mounting axis! So, in case you are desperate for the larger pedals and want to order them, please make sure, you get that matching ACM axis shipped with them (the screws are similar, so you don't need those).

Ohh, I see. Yep, that's possible, too. Again, he needs the pedals AND the mounting axis that fit the pedals. And he should be aware, that GotWay changed the ACM pedals to a much larger model around the 3rd batch of ACMs produced (around August 2016). The new ACM pedals are only slightly shorter than the Msuper V3 pedals, but significantly wider. In case he is using a very early ACM model with the initial small pedals, he may be better served changing to the new large ACM pedals. I tried both versions on the first batch ACM of a friend and believe, the new ones are perfect.

3 minutes ago, Tilmann said:

Ohh, I see. Yep, that's possible, too. Again, he needs the pedals AND the mounting axis that fit the pedals. And he should be aware, that GotWay changed the ACM pedals to a much larger model around the 3rd batch of ACMs produced (around August 2016). The new ACM pedals are only slightly shorter than the Msuper V3 pedals, but significantly wider. In case he is using a very early ACM model with the initial small pedals, he may be better served changing to the new large ACM pedals. I tried both versions on the first batch ACM of a friend and believe, the new ones are perfect.

Thank you for the clarification.  I don't own GotWay yet, so was unable to help further.  Jane posted the different pedals on this facebook link. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GotWay/permalink/1155767157814938/

20160308_231724979_iOS.jpgI don't know the dimensions, but I have ridden the V3, and I can say those are the most comfortable pedals I've ridden on. I have a NineBot One E+ with grip tape added to the pedals, so I do understand comfortable pedals. 

Který z těchto tří JE nejdelší Řekl bych, ZE Horní část První z vrcholu, chci nejdelší,I have been a weekend ACM2 16 and has one foot in the middle of the picture do not know which would be better if existing or upper pictured V3

6 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Správně, a ty, které jsou MSuper v3 pedály. 

I have been a weekend ACM2 16 and has one foot in the middle of the picture do not know which would be better if existing or upper pictured V3

1 hour ago, Ivan Jedenásty said:

Který z těchto tří JE nejdelší Řekl bych, ZE Horní část První z vrcholu, chci nejdelší,I have been a weekend ACM2 16 and has one foot in the middle of the picture do not know which would be better if existing or upper pictured V3

I have been a weekend ACM2 16 and has one foot in the middle of the picture do not know which would be better if existing or upper pictured V3

I like both, but slightly prefer the top ones.  For the extra money though, I'm not sure it would be worth the upgrade if you already have the middle ones.  You would need to decide if it's worth it value wise.

Archived