Kingsong S18 just under 1000 miles for sale $1500(MA)

Included: fast charger, regular charger, extra set of pedals, extra set of pedal springs, hand pump, pedal blocks.

I use silicone spray on the bearings almost every ride and check suspension psi regularly.

I bought an extra set of pedals because I went off roading and a very small piece of metal came off the inner edge of the pedal, so the left pedal does not stay upright anymore because it is not pressing against the pedal spring. It's not affecting the ride so I havent swapped the pedal yet. Can send more photos if that helps.

20210628_133948(1).jpg

Edited by Steef Klonoa

I'd be interested at closer to $1000. Your price is too close to retail new in warranty. I'm in CT. If you get no offers hit me up, I can always use another wheel with all my kids friends wanting to use mine

47 minutes ago, Dughuze said:

I'd be interested at closer to $1000. Your price is too close to retail new in warranty. I'm in CT. If you get no offers hit me up, I can always use another wheel with all my kids friends wanting to use mine

It's still under warranty for a few months. It's also been tested--I have never had a cut out on it and the suspension works great. The extra set of pedals were $100 and the fast charger was $150. If you can get closer to my asking price I'd be happy to work something out.

Edited by Steef Klonoa

Yeah, that's a lowball. 

If it's under warranty, did you get it through Ewheels by chance? If so, I saw your bad shipping luck with covid. If you ask em, Ewheels will email you, or any other past customer of theirs, a pre-paid printable shipping label that will work specifically for stuff with big batteries. Shipping through them would likely cost around 70ish bucks. 

I'll offer $1200 plus shipping just to get you some more reasonable offers. And just fyi, i don't think my offer will actually buy the wheel. I'd be elated at that price, but my intention for it would be to play with it for a week or two then resell it for likely a modest 100-200 dollar profit. I think your asking price is reasonable. More photos would help your post, it looks like it's in pretty good shape from the one we can see tho. I'm quite sure you can get close to your asking.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Steef Klonoa said:

Do you have reddit, insta, or are you part of the Boston euc group on telegram? Doesn't look like you have account history on here.

No I am new to EUC. I came from Onewheel's but craving speed. I did end up picking up a GW Nikola 100v as I wanted more speed.
GLWS

5 hours ago, CriminalMuppet said:

No I am new to EUC. I came from Onewheel's but craving speed. I did end up picking up a GW Nikola 100v as I wanted more speed.
GLWS

Enjoy. The Nikola is faster on the flats but it can't keep up on the rough stuff. Can't go wrong either way though.