Dimensions of monster pro style stock pedals?

Can anyone provide this? Just looking for overall length and width, as far as I know they're basically rectangles. 

And a bonus question: what are the longest pedals out there? Finding that pedal length and moving my feet mid ride mostly circumvent the need for power pads, which I dislike the feel of. As far as I can tell, the begode honeycomb pedals are the longest at 11.2"

Source: scroll to the bottom of the ali page for photos of the measurements.

Edited by Denny Paul

Begode pedals, the one you linked, are the longest pedals on the market, v2 is out now.

Nilonove pedals are also very good.

M24pro use the same pedals as RS, EX, EXN, if you can't find real measures i can take one, i have both models

Edited by EMA
  • Like 1

Yeah, still cant find measurements of the biggest stock pedals from Gotway. I want to ensure that the begode honeycomb pedals are worth the $250. 2 inches would be a massive difference. But if its like half an inch i'd be pretty disappointed. I don't do off-roading much so it's really just the extra length that would make upgrading worth it for me. Measurements would be very nice. 

What's v2 referring to? what did they improve?

11 minutes ago, EMA said:

colour, pins, and tilt lock

thank you thank you thank you for taking measurements, sincerely appreciate your time!

For anyone else looking for the dimensions to the monster pro type pedals, I'm seeing:

22.5 cm x 12 cm for the stock pedals vs

just barely less than 29 cm x 13 cm for the aftermarket honeycomb hex pedals

Edited by Denny Paul
ema's qc

1 minute ago, Denny Paul said:

For anyone else looking for the dimensions to the monster pro type pedals, I'm seeing:

27.5 cm x 12 cm for the stock pedals

it's 22.5cm as you can see in my pictures ;)

• Like 1

Just now, EMA said:

it's 22.5cm as you can see in my pictures ;)

omg, thanks for that, fix. 

Jeez that's a HUGE difference. Ewheels told me they'll be getting these begode pedals probably sometime in early july. estimated price will be around 240ish but they wont know for sure till they're here

The begode honeycomb pedals are the best for length and width.

I am size 13 and these are the best pedals for length at present i use them personally they are good  and so are the nylonove pedals from what i have seen online. 

https://highendscooters.co.uk/product/gotway-begode-honeycomb-pedals/

• Like 1