Coolest euc ever! U3-X

uniler

Thanks for sharing Uniler.

Yes, saw this some months ago, that's the one I need in my office, once I step off my EU I can sit on that to move around the office :P haha, that would be crazy.

Waiting for Chinese factories to copy it too haha, anyway that was a prototype, not on the market, so difficult that will happen for now.

Id like to see their wheel construction, how they resolved hpgoing in any direction. I have a couple of ideas how this coulkd be achieved, interesting what they did. I believe this is the nearest future if the unicycles - being able to go sideways and in any direction - this is what will make the eucs truly self balancing and desirable by everyone - not having to balance side to side.

9 minutes ago, BA-B8 said:

This thing is so dorky looking.. Concept came out way back in like 2009 and luckily nothing became of it.   It's just a slow moving office chair.

I they put  a hole then it could also be a moving toilet seat. 

11 hours ago, Cloud said:

Id like to see their wheel construction, how they resolved hpgoing in any direction. I have a couple of ideas how this coulkd be achieved, interesting what they did. I believe this is the nearest future if the unicycles - being able to go sideways and in any direction - this is what will make the eucs truly self balancing and desirable by everyone - not having to balance side to side.

Here it is:

Here's a larger version they've been working on:

There was a video somewhere where they interviewed the designer, but couldn't find it right now.

Sweet. Thanks for the link. Sure it looks silly, like an office chair but its the technology i admire not the style. Innovation isn't always pretty. The u3-x was more of a prototype for whats to come. Once the kinks have been worked out, you get to make it as cool looking as you want.

Archived