My TG T3 stopped working. Please help

EUCMania

My TG T3 does not work now. The problem: After turning on the power, the beep does not stop and self-balancing is not working. The battery is fully charged as the indicator lights says.

I contacted the seller and I am still waiting for the reply. The unit is still under warranty.

I also looked at the thread in this forum http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/1805-need-help-in-diagnosing-the-problem-tg-t3/

I wonder if replacing the mainboard can solve the problem.

Did anyone has the same problem before? Please advise.

I wonder what is looks like on the side of the board at the connector, maybe that side is loose? If that is the case, I guess I just have to solder the connector?

I guess the screws for fixing the board on the machine is covered under those black glue. How to get rid of it to take the board out?

If the pin is broken on the back side, you can solder it.  But be sure you disconnect/unplug the battery before attempting any repairs.  You can also use pliers to carefully smash the connector to make it tighter on the pin if it's just a loose plug.  Don't over smash as it can deform the plug, just enough to make a tight connection.

You might also ask your seller if they can send you a replacement motherboard just in case that one does not stay working.

I verified that connection sequence are correct with my own generic EUC: blue, green and yellow wires.

I would say that the firmware tries to run the motor and it detects the motor do not run. When I turn on my generic EUC, with it flat on the ground, the motor runs turns just a few and finally the boards hangs beeping (it detects the EUC is on the ground).

The firmware detects if the motor runs thanks to the 3 hall sensors signals - maybe the connector is not ok - can you please try to unconnect and connect again?

Other thing you could do is the calibration process!!

I googled about removing hot glue.

The solution I found is to use rubbing alcohol! And it indeed loosen the hot glue.

After I soldered the connector back, reconnected the battery etc. ( I only disconnected the battery cable before unscrew the board. ). Yurn the power on. The problem is still the same: Constant beeping and no self-balancing. 

The seller of this TG-T3 asked me to make a video showing the problem. It requires this:

" Please notes: 1.the video should display the products security code, "

But, I cannot find any security code on the machine. Anyone knows where the security code is on TG T3?

57 minutes ago, ECUMania said:

The seller of this TG-T3 asked me to make a video showing the problem. It requires this:

" Please notes: 1.the video should display the products security code, "

But, I cannot find any security code on the machine. Anyone knows where the security code is on TG T3?

Maybe they meant "serial number"? I am not sure where that would be, maybe there is one in the compartment with the control board? Instructions for opening it are in the link below, and in the video you can see a sticker. Maybe that has the number. You can always email them back and ask for more information, maybe they have a video or picture.

http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/275-disable-alarm-tg-t3/

Archived