29 minutes ago, stephen said:

Shanepads

Shanepads

So received  the Shane pads in less than 2 weeks from America in sticks somewhere in Shane County, at first I thought these was to small so I fitted them with some jump blocks ,,anyway, I did a 63 mile trip today without having a break apart from 2 stops to reposition the pads  WOW these are so comfortable I love the wider pads and the flex in them when you hit a bump or accelerate or brake ,just the right space from pad to pad you don't even know they are there until you brake or accelerate etc , if these was shit I'd say so but no they are far from it and for £53 shipped to the UK I'm happy ,, thanks Shane I'll try a video next time might need  another pair for my next wheel:D

This is GREAT news and thank you! Wow, you must really climb all over that thing. Lowering the pads makes em even wider. Freaking awesome that they can work with a form of jump pad too. Looks like its about time to add some spikes to those feet aint it? I see you got the upgraded mudflap already. Keep me posted how goes, lookin forward to the vid. It makes me happy when a customer/friend is happy. Thanks again bro!

*you do know I have red too. Basic red and NINJA red. Of course ninja is more awesomer, its freaking NINJA....:ph34r:

Edited by ShanesPlanet

Got mine on today and although I have only ridden it round the garden I can tell straight away that they give much more fore/aft clearance than the stock pads which is exactly what I was after. I placed the lower section of velcro just a little lower so I have a bit of up and down wiggle room for the pad if needed. As Stephen said, the fact the nubs flex a little is really nice for comfort, but not too flexy that it defeats the point of pads in the first place.

Overall and although I have not used the wheel properly yet, these seem awesome and do just what I wanted - a pad thats there when needed and out of the way when not, plus they are as discreet as possible.

And holy shit the backing on that velcro is strong...as per the instructions, you dont want to be repositioning it! Get it right first time by not rushing fitment.

Just gutted that mine came to £60 via Paypal instead of Stephens £53....only joking, these are still one of the cheapest options around :clap3:

Cheers Shane!

6272021113722.thumb.jpg.c4f63abd6747d5f41b37bfa0684e44dc.jpg

Edited by Planemo
26 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Got mine on today and although I have only ridden it round the garden I can tell straight away that they give much more fore/aft clearance than the stock pads which is exactly what I was after. I placed the lower section of velcro just a little lower so I have a bit of up and down wiggle room for the pad if needed. As Stephen said, the fact the nubs flex a little is really nice for comfort, but not too flexy that it defeats the point of pads in the first place.

Overall and although I have not used the wheel properly yet, these seem awesome and do just what I wanted - a pad thats there when needed and out of the way when not, plus they are as discreet as possible.

And holy shit the backing on that velcro is strong...as per the instructions, you dont want to be repositioning it! Get it right first time by not rushing fitment.

Just gutted that mine came to £60 via Paypal instead of Stephens £53....only joking, these are still one of the cheapest options around :clap3:

Cheers Shane!

6272021113722.thumb.jpg.c4f63abd6747d5f41b37bfa0684e44dc.jpg

Nice one mate I've just been for another 36 mile ride this morning  ,, I love em I like the width from pad to pad just enough play for your calfs/legs  ,,loving the flex hope they keep flexing and not split anywhere time will tell but yes these pads are super much better than clark pads or the russian  ones I paid £110 for:wacko: