For The Love of Sherman

FLRocketMan

I own 3 wheels and have ridden several others, but nothing really beats the Sherman.

All around, on-road and off, high speed and slow cruising, the Sherman for me is “the” wheel.

The comfort, the range, the speed, the stability…the SHERMAN.

Sorry for the gushing everybody. Just came back from an awesome ride, for me the Sherman is the wheel all others are measured against!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FLRocketMan said:

I own 3 wheels and have ridden several others, but nothing really beats the Sherman.

All around, on-road and off, high speed and slow cruising, the Sherman for me is “the” wheel.

The comfort, the range, the speed, the stability…the SHERMAN.

Sorry for the gushing everybody. Just came back from an awesome ride, for me the Sherman is the wheel all others are measured against!

The Sherman is just so solid. I really enjoy mine also. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 9:00 AM, Resko727 said:

The Sherman is just so solid. I really enjoy mine also. 

Yup, me too. Altho I won't go so far as to say its the BEST at everything, nor is it exempt from the same basic quality we've learned to accept as 'good' in the euc world.

On 6/9/2021 at 10:22 AM, NickDubai said:

How badly does the pram type construction of the metal frame get scratched up to bare metal every time it touches something?

The powder coating is decent, but as you would suspect. You hit rocks or let it fall over, you will have scratches to shiny metal. Its not a bad coating, but its not industrial either. For those who havent knocked the new off theirs yet or are ocd (guilty on both counts), buy a bottle of gloss black nail polish and get used to using it. If you dont learn to ignore pedal scratches, your sanity will be tested regularly.

Yes, the Sherman certainly is terrific, however its pedals are a bit low and its not great at quick 180's compared to all my other wheels. Its lacks agility on a quick angled roll..