Ninebot, what to choose?

BreACh

Hello

I have plans to buy a Ninebot one E+ or P, which one do you recommend? 

Anyone here who live in sweden and know a good and reliable reseller? 

I found a site selling the E+ for around 1150 USD and the P for around 1450 USD. What do you think of that price ? 

Kindly regards

First of all, welcome to the community!

The most important consideration if you're toying between the e+ or the p is what you can afford. They are the same weight, the same form-factor but the p is more powerful. If you can afford it, and you're serious about this investment, go for the p. If you're on a strict budget, the e+ is an extremely fine machine also.

No idea about Swedish sellers/distributors  but Speedyfeet.uk deliver to Europe and they are very respected and reliable.

Thank you Paddylaz

I guess an E+ suits me just fine :) 

okey, I rather buy it from a respected and a reliable seller, even though it is in UK. I guess they can help me if i get problems even though I live in Sweden? 

How much do you weigh? For me, this would be the only debating factor if I need extra power up hills, I'd say if you are over 215 lbs you should go with the p, ( I say this because my brother and I Ride E+ units, he is 215lbs before his heavy boots and jacket and he gets up hills as fast as I do at 180Lbs. We have not found a hill to stop us yet!) The E+ goes 15mph before tilt back and that's pretty darn good! you only gain 3mph with a P

If you are over 215 lbs or greater then the p is insurance for any hills you can find. If less than that just go with the E+, it will surprise you I promise you that.

Moral of this, I was in your shoes when we ordered our. during shipping i really thought we would need P's... The day they came I was STRONGLY proven wrong. :D

"E+ for around 1150 USD and the P for around 1450 USD. What do you think of that price ? "

That is a lot. in the us amazon sells E+ for 800 USD. Not sure where you are from though.

26 minutes ago, BreACh said:

Thank you Paddylaz

I guess an E+ suits me just fine :) 

okey, I rather buy it from a respected and a reliable seller, even though it is in UK. I guess they can help me if i get problems even though I live in Sweden? 

Yes they deliver and provide support/warranty for those even in the US so Sweden should be fine. It's run by a guy called Ian who is very personable and communicative.

Drop them/him an email to double check ?

I'm a handsome 250lbs which seems significantly heaver than most riders on this forum. :) Having never ridden another wheel, the E+ is perfectly fine for me.  No problems going up tall bridges or up/down ramps in parking garages.

3 minutes ago, musk said:

I'm a handsome 250lbs which seems significantly heaver than most riders on this forum. :) Having never ridden another wheel, the E+ is perfectly fine for me.  No problems going up tall bridges or up/down ramps in parking garages.

thats what i'm saying, the E+ is plenty of eu. feels like 800 watts lol

Archived