(Like New) NineBot One E ($300) (US)(SOLD)

Zach7sin

Like New NineBot One E for sale. 

Bought it for my work commute, however it has sat in my closet since the first 2-3 rides. Excellent condition, with the only ware mark being the normal scrapes associated with the learning process of riding. This thing is really cool, but I just dont get any use out of it. Less than 5 miles total use, rides great, just doesnt suit my needs. 

Because of the file size limits of the forum, here are a few quick pics of the ninebot. http://imgur.com/a/UoZpl

US shipping only, I can only imagine what it would cost to internationally ship this thing. 

You as the buyer  are gonna pay shipping, dropped the price to accommodate shipping so that this is still a great deal 

Comes with the Charger cord. Below are the specs. 

Max speed 22km/h

1500W motor power

Charging life more than 1000 times

Riding mileage more than 30000km

Typical climping angle of 15°

Magnesium alloy frame and pedal

Waterproof of IP65

Ninebot-One-E-0.jpg

Yeah man, I know im a new member so you dont have a ton to go off, but I really can tell you this thing is in great shape. its cheap because my new rent in charlotte is expensive and I just kind of want a buffer for that in 2016 more than I want this thing collecting dust in my closet. Rides great and is a steal at that price considering it retails for 850

11 hours ago, Colestien said:

I'm always looking for a good deal.  Do you know how I can figure shipping cost?

Look it up and get at me. I used USPS to estimate the cost. If you can ship it cheaper just let me know and we can do that.

1 hour ago, Shoe73 said:

I see  electricunicycleonline.com has these for $509 new.  http://www.electricunicycleonline.com/ninebot-one-self-balancing-electric-unicycle.html

I don't know anything about this site, but if they are legit, then 500 for one with scrapes on it doesn't sound like a great deal anymore.

oh wow thats crazy, i have never seen them priced that low. can anyone verify thats a real price? Def not trying to shaft anyone, I thought they were still retailing for 800-900. *Edit: It might be priced crazy low to justify international shipping maybe? The site where I got mine originally still has them for 8-9, click through the comments section of that listing too. That looks so sketchy! 

1 hour ago, Colestien said:

How much does it weigh, and what is the size of the box?

it weighs 28 pounds, and the dimensions are  (mm) 520×220×540. I dont have the original box, it got tossed in my move. 

12 minutes ago, Zach7sin said:

oh wow thats crazy, i have never seen them priced that low. can anyone verify thats a real price? Def not trying to shaft anyone, I thought they were still retailing for 800-900. *Edit: It might be priced crazy low to justify international shipping maybe? The site where I got mine originally still has them for 8-9, click through the comments section of that listing too. That looks so sketchy!

Certainly not suggesting you were trying to rip anybody off, I was just googling for ninebot prices.  Looks like they have gone down though. Ninebot doesn't seem to sell the E model any more, but the E+ now goes for 850 directly from ninebot US.  I searched the forum here for electricunicycleonline, and some people are happy, but it looks like there have been some problems with getting them to make it right if there were problems with the units.

6 hours ago, Shoe73 said:

Certainly not suggesting you were trying to rip anybody off, I was just googling for ninebot prices.  Looks like they have gone down though. Ninebot doesn't seem to sell the E model any more, but the E+ now goes for 850 directly from ninebot US.  I searched the forum here for electricunicycleonline, and some people are happy, but it looks like there have been some problems with getting them to make it right if there were problems with the units.

oh fair enough, I looked at that site, and it looks like that price they list doesnt include tax or shipping. If you are still interested I can adjust the price down to $350, but obviously shipping fees are not included in that. 

Actually looks like they will ship for free to me in California.  But if they are not entirely reputable IDK.  Decisions, decisions... I'm still agonizing over what to buy next, still not sure if ninebot is the one I want.

5 hours ago, Shoe73 said:

Actually looks like they will ship for free to me in California.  But if they are not entirely reputable IDK.  Decisions, decisions... I'm still agonizing over what to buy next, still not sure if ninebot is the one I want.

Both prices are gonna be close, I dropped it down to $350, yeah you would have to pay shipping, but at least you know what you are getting. Put some thought into it and let me know. No pressure either one, make the decision that is best for you! 

Archived