$1600 Off road scooter for $80

Cloud

1 hour ago, ThatCharlieDude said:

SO I just bought a metal stand for my euc for $7.60: https://www.wish.com/m/c/563c5357aeb6b2735bd621bd

If I remember to post in a month I'll let you know if it arrived and what condition it was in. :D

I bought the same one from banggood for $6, came missing one of the plastic nub, and this thing is very small, barely fit the tire of my universal T3, so when I lift the unicycle, it stucks and the stand have to be pulled out. But holding up the unicycle just fine. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Vanquiz said:

I bought the same one from banggood for $6, came missing one of the plastic nub, and this thing is very small, barely fit the tire of my universal T3, so when I lift the unicycle, it stucks and the stand have to be pulled out. But holding up the unicycle just fine. 

Good to know, thanks! :) It should fit my T3 then. Maybe I could anchor it to a cinder block or something?

8 minutes ago, ThatCharlieDude said:

Good to know, thanks! :) It should fit my T3 then. Maybe I could anchor it to a cinder block or something?

That should work, but i just leave it like that with mine, amd just pulled it off when I'm taking the T3 out. 

On the other hand, I'm still looking for a nice stand for the NB1, thinking about trying this one from Amazon. 

String House SF03 Folding Instrument Stand for Guitars, Ukulele, Violin, Bass, Banjo and Mandolin- Metallic Dark Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013HW215Y/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_gAvIwbZG3R9QJ

19 minutes ago, Vanquiz said:

That should work, but i just leave it like that with mine, amd just pulled it off when I'm taking the T3 out. 

On the other hand, I'm still looking for a nice stand for the NB1, thinking about trying this one from Amazon. 

String House SF03 Folding Instrument Stand for Guitars, Ukulele, Violin, Bass, Banjo and Mandolin- Metallic Dark Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013HW215Y/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_gAvIwbZG3R9QJ

That looks cool. If you end up getting one please let us know how it works. 

8 minutes ago, natethegreat said:

oh noooo i didn't mean for you guys to get addicted to wish. lol my order shipped its in California on its way to nyc should get it very soon wish me luck.

Too late :P , haha.

I wish you'll get it and review it here on the forum ;) as I think I didn't see any review of it still, just a couple videos.

$85 for a two wheel unicycle is a too good price,,, funny if they had the specs I still might buy

Those of you that has bought from wish, please let us know how it goes.  I almost always do not buy the to good to be true sales.... but we all want hope.

2 minutes ago, Colestien said:

$85 for a two wheel unicycle is a too good price,,, funny if they had the specs I still might buy

I did buyed it and then i back of, i canceled it because i am little sceptic about this....:unsure: 

sshot-2016-01-03-[1].jpg

LMAO!!  Looking at the stuff on Wish.com, because of the links you guys posted....  Looking, thinking, Then decided to start an account, and found out I was already logged on.  First reaction was " holy shit I'm on Lizardmech log on!"   Well that's not the way it is.. Alice the love of my life already has an account!!  She is logged on... I'm wondering if I should add something to her basket???  You know, kind of like I do when we go food shopping??

@Jug. I did the same with the iff road scooter twice :) lol. I bought it and backed out. Then bought it again and backed out again:). 

6 hours ago, natethegreat said:

oh noooo i didn't mean for you guys to get addicted to wish. lol my order shipped its in California on its way to nyc should get it very soon wish me luck.

Good luck to you, please tell us when it arrives.

I will be so kicking myself for not having hope and cancelling my orders! Lol. 

23 minutes ago, Cloud said:

@Jug. I did the same with the iff road scooter twice :) lol. I bought it and backed out. Then bought it again and backed out again:). 

Lol you are better than me! :D:D

But, when you think about it, we are protected by PayPal, so if you're item do not arrive they do refund you! So we are safe, but still I am scared!:wacko::wacko:

Hey guys I'm new here on the forums just wanted to make an account and say thanks for the thread. Was interested in getting a EU for personal transportation and ran across this post. All this seems way too good to be legit but what the hell, paid via PayPal and got the price on that 2 wheel EU down to $66 USD after the Wish discount so what do I have to lose. I'll let you guys know if or when it ships.

7 minutes ago, Zody said:

Hey guys I'm new here on the forums just wanted to make an account and say thanks for the thread. Was interested in getting a EU for personal transportation and ran across this post. All this seems way too good to be legit but what the hell, paid via PayPal and got the price on that 2 wheel EU down to $66 USD after the Wish discount so what do I have to lose. I'll let you guys know if or when it ships.

Fantastic! Welcome, and Good luck Zody! Please keep us posted as to the progress. Everyone here is curious to see if these wheels are legit.   I applaud your courage - you are more decisive than most of us.

3 minutes ago, adhermes said:

I pulled the trigger on the off road scooter for $128. Think I got the last one. I will be surprised if I get anything especially for that price. 

Yay! So many gamblers among us! Keep us posted!!! good luck!

I used to be tempted by this kind of thing that occasionally pops up on eBay, but these things never turn out to be ligit.  Just because PayPal is insuring the transaction doesn't mean nobody is losing out.  If the scam artists have figured out a way to make money on it and PayPal takes a loss, we all end up paying for it through the fees that PayPal charges.  They take into account the amount they lose to fraud when they set up their pricing models. 

Keep in mind "if it seems too good to be true, it is" and just stay away!

Hi all,

If anyone can't wait for our bad news (or good hopefully :P ), here there is still a lot of small segway-style scooters for 78eur as Cloud already posted:

https://www.wish.com/m/c/5644cab687862019da8a26e9

Nice dreaming and wishing! ;) 

I ordered one of the Solowheel dual wheel for $81.65 after the extra discount. I think the scam is that they will ship it to the wrong address and it gets returned to China. You can reorder and it will miss ship again until the 90 days pass for you to make a claim to PayPal. I hope I'm wrong, but I think I may have just flushed 80 bucks. I will update my experience with this as well, but I would say don't order anything from here unless you are spending money that you are willing to loose. 

I will keep you posted...

Actually... I was just about to dismiss your claim because "Why would they pay for shipping only to get it returned and lose shipping money and the refund?" but just before I did that I decided to do a bit of googling since I know nothing about Wish.com. 

So I did two things, first I googled the name of the seller on Wish.com for the dual wheel unicycle to see if anything pops up. And behold, "sunnygirl2k" has an Ebay store. 98% rating, with a bit of negative ratings and the entire store is all wigs and a few cheap chinese knock off accessories. Not one scooter or any electric motor items at all. In contrast, her Wish.com seller page has none of her 2000+ Ebay wig items, and only 4 items which are the scooters. So I'm like "Hmm.. a bit fishy but maybe she doesn't want to put them up on her Ebay page since they are not wigs.."

Second, I thought about what you said and did a quick Wish.com search for a popular trendy item like "hoverboard". The second you type hoverboard into their search, you see a bunch of these scooters for under $100 and when you click on reviews they are all 1 star and people saying they DID ship their item but to the wrong address, and that even someone signed for it. Effectively "delivering" the item and money being sent to the seller. It seems in most cases people still got a refund, but they had to wait a long time and some did not even get their money back. It seems the other chinese sellers selling scooters at average prices $200+ have real reviews and even though orders take a while they actually do send them to the buyer.

Needless to say after seeing this I noped the f out of Wish.com and cancelled my order. I am 99% sure any scooter priced at under $100 is running this scam, just by looking at their reviews. And if there are no reviews it means it's a fresh account. The scary part is, that they actually have addresses that are signing for and accepting the orders on your behalf, making it all that difficult for you to get the refund. 

Wish.com has a real problem in their hands and for a million-dollar startup, I am staying away like the plague.

13 hours ago, An87ttype said:

I ordered one of the Solowheel dual wheel for $81.65 after the extra discount. I think the scam is that they will ship it to the wrong address and it gets returned to China. You can reorder and it will miss ship again until the 90 days pass for you to make a claim to PayPal. I hope I'm wrong, but I think I may have just flushed 80 bucks. I will update my experience with this as well, but I would say don't order anything from here unless you are spending money that you are willing to loose. 

I will keep you posted...

Archived