Msx 84v 1600wh performance

Darius

Even though I have a fully customized MSP HS I still regularly use my 84v MSX for leisure adventure riding both on-road and off-road. It is plenty fast enough for the majority of riding (unless you are a speed demon) and as long as it is not ridden too fast it has enough range to comfortably cover a nice medium-to-long-distance cruise of 40 miles with no real worry about running out of battery. It has a great reliability record and can honestly do it all.

That said, it's not going to win any street races against the newer 100v wheels. But remember, the 100v wheels were made specifically to allow for higher performance and speed than the 84v wheels. So, as great as the 84v MSX is (and it IS great) there really isn't any way it's going to win out over the newer generation aside from price and the peace-of-mind you get from using a wheel with a well-and-beyond proven track record.

If top speed or super long range is important for you, get a new 100v wheel with a giant battery. If you're looking for a wheel that can do it all and not break the bank, grab an 84v MSX and enjoy falling in love with it just like the rest of us have!    :cheers:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Darius said:

Does the 100v come in a 1600wh configuration? I ordered the 1600wh not sure if its the 100v or 84

No, the 100v will only be in either a 1230wh or an 1800Wh, depending on the cell type. If you ordered a 1600wh wheel then it is an 84v version.

• Like 1